Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Facebook lets beheading clips return

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Facebook lets beheading clips return

... yet pictures of nudity or sex aren't allowed :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24608499

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

It's an upside down situation when the showing of something that's enjoyable is banned, but showing people being murdered is OK :roll:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Shows how much violence is deemed acceptable by TPTB.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:Interesting move by Facebook - a site owned by Zionists. They'll block any other form of violence though.

The clips in question are from Mexico and drug gang beheadings, even though many people through ZIonist anti-Muslim indoctrination automatically assumed they were Muslim Beheadings.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
crumbs wrote:Interesting move by Facebook - a site owned by Zionists. They'll block any other form of violence though.

The clips in question are from Mexico and drug gang beheadings, even though many people through ZIonist anti-Muslim indoctrination automatically assumed they were Muslim Beheadings.

Not so much 'Zionist anti Muslim indoctrination' but more the rightful assumption that the beheadings were of middle eastern origin because beheadings do tend to be from the middle east, on the whole. If for example, the clips were to be of 'lethal injections', then the USA would probably sprang to most peoples minds as would also 'boiling alive in a vast cooking pots by natives with bones through their noses' conjure up mental images from somewhere like the Congo.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Posted on

Mr Squirrel wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Not so much 'Zionist anti Muslim indoctrination' but more the rightful assumption that the beheadings were of middle eastern origin because beheadings do tend to be from the middle east, on the whole. If for example, the clips were to be of 'lethal injections', then the USA would probably sprang to most peoples minds as would also 'boiling alive in a vast cooking pots by natives with bones through their noses' conjure up mental images from somewhere like the Congo.

Do they? Yes the mainstream Media tells people that is the case, but then does that make it so? This is what happens when the mainstream media repeats something often enough. It becomes the "rightful assumption". :)

People have also put Islamic terrorism as the most frequent as a "rightful Assumption" even though it's the least according the figures. Another case of the Zionist controlled Mainstream Media determining what is the "rightful assumption"

What 'tends to be from where' is determined from the Mainstream media. The MSM determines the viewpoint of the masses, that's why those who control the media control the masses.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

There are many anti Christian sites, who usually puts out a beheading after they've commited the act? Ermmm usually Islamic sites! Will they or can they be banned?

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

crumbs wrote:^ Those are usually entrapment sites set up by governments.
And why would any sane person want to seek out an Islamist extremist site and view the
material on it?

Facebook is a social network for mentally balanced, normal people. Beheadings should not be on Facebook.

Only those that are extremists perhaps?

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Well,why would any decent person want to visit sites like that? Just vile. :shrug:

Hmm can't be decent can they? Just want to please themselves with their crime I suppose. :roll: :mad1:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

crumbs wrote:^ Those are usually entrapment sites set up by governments. And why would any sane person want to seek out an Islamist extremist site and view the material on it?

Facebook is a social network for mentally balanced, normal people. Beheadings should not be on Facebook.

an islamist extremist ? :shrug:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Do they? Yes the mainstream Media tells people that is the case, but then does that make it so? This is what happens when the mainstream media repeats something often enough. It becomes the "rightful assumption". :)

People have also put Islamic terrorism as the most frequent as a "rightful Assumption" even though it's the least according the figures. Another case of the Zionist controlled Mainstream Media determining what is the "rightful assumption"

What 'tends to be from where' is determined from the Mainstream media. The MSM determines the viewpoint of the masses, that's why those who control the media control the masses.

So.. Which country/region has the highest number of beheadings?

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

And the second?

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Orf with their fa-haking heads!

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Sure,y Saudies with their Friday ermm'prayers' ?

Ahh sorry they are a Zionist protected state.well bugger me! :hmmm: :eek:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

It's a complex issue as censorship of the Internet is not something that sits well with me. However paedophila is a crime and images of paedophilia are banned so maybe images of murder should be banned as well. Howfar do we go?

What is ridiculous is Facebook not allowing nudity or adult sexual images, yet are allowing beheading images.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote: Showing images of terrorist actions and beheadings is also a criminal offence. Even possessing them is.

However, I believe the Internet should not be regulated by the government in any way, shape or form. Society at large needs to regulate the Internet. People power, moral values and ethics should drive the content on the Internet. Facebook should be told by ordinary people in no uncertain terms that what they've done is utterly wrong.

Cunts like Cameron will no doubt use this issue to control the Internet even more, thereby controlling us.

Yet the elite show videos of 911 ( which they claim was a terrorist action )

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:
Facebook is a social network for mentally balanced, normal people.

-----and there was I thinking it was a site for people who didn't realise it was monitored by the police. :confused:

Posted on

diatribe wrote:
crumbs wrote:
Facebook is a social network for mentally balanced, normal people.

-----and there was I thinking it was a site for people who didn't realise it was monitored by the police. :confused:

I use facebook, and I'm well aware it's being monitored by security services everywhere :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Cool Websites