Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Social media sheep

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

crumbs wrote:There's a lot of good things about social media. But most of it is bad.

Like when you get some sad picture that everyone is asked to retweet, like or share. Why? Most cunts won't even understand the picture or that the cunt who sent it originally wants to become 'famous' on that particular social media platform. It does show how thick most people are though, and how easily they can be led.

Retards 'like' shite on social media. It's much better to write real words down.

And then you get the more sinister disinformation posts and tweets designed to affirm the prejudices of the masses. It's all part of convincing people that the prejudices they hold are justified.

i agree wholeheartedly with you crumbs :thumb: ( i've " liked " your post by the way :hyenas: :hyenas: )

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

:rofl:
FB should introduce that as a new option for peoples' posts :D

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

Highway Star
Current Mood: Rocking as usual!!!

Posted on

Moving to websites - >

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:
crumbs wrote:There's a lot of good things about social media. But most of it is bad.

Like when you get some sad picture that everyone is asked to retweet, like or share. Why? Most cunts won't even understand the picture or that the cunt who sent it originally wants to become 'famous' on that particular social media platform. It does show how thick most people are though, and how easily they can be led.

Retards 'like' shite on social media. It's much better to write real words down.

And then you get the more sinister disinformation posts and tweets designed to affirm the prejudices of the masses. It's all part of convincing people that the prejudices they hold are justified.

i agree wholeheartedly with you crumbs :thumb: ( i've " liked " your post by the way :hyenas: :hyenas: )

I don't share those silly emotial blackmail memes which say somehting like those who care about the orang utans will share, those who don't care won't share and ignore this post

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I know what theyre trying to do, but they do annoy me at times, so bloody patronising and smug :(

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

Social media (or at least the stuff people fuck about with on a portable telephone that has been subsidised by the provider) is nothing more than an attempt to leech out a charge for the priviledge. In doing so most that take part have been brainwashed into believing quantity is somehow better than quality, when in the real world they are considered as just loud mouthed twats.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:Social media (or at least the stuff people fuck about with on a portable telephone that has been subsidised by the provider) is nothing more than an attempt to leech out a charge for the priviledge. In doing so most that take part have been brainwashed into believing quantity is somehow better than quality, when in the real world they are considered as just loud mouthed twats.

Spelling! Quality not quantity please.

Fine Barman!

Posted on

For me I'd say most of it is good. I've re-connected with loads of people from my past, many of which are spread all over the world. It's good to keep in contact what we're all doing on a daily/weekly basis.

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:Spelling! Quality not quantity please.

You could always crawl back under that rock.

http://www.computing.net/answers/window ... 57650.html

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

:howl: :howl: :howl: - yes it's real. and you can buy one. :rofl: :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Cool Websites