Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Hunger Site

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1

I've had this in Favorites for years, but I keep forgetting to go there for a click! I think I need to put a link on my desktop.

...you can click once a day, every day at The Hunger Site? That's 365 chances each year to help feed the hungry.

The Hunger Site was founded to focus the power of the Internet on a specific humanitarian need: the eradication of world hunger. Since its launch in June 1999, the site has established itself as a leader in online activism, helping to feed the world's hungry. On average, over 220,000 individuals from around the world visit the site each day to click the yellow "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button. To date, more than 300 million visitors have given more than 500 million cups of staple food.

The staple food funded by clicks at The Hunger Site is paid for by site sponsors and distributed to those in need by Mercy Corps and America's Second Harvest. 100% of sponsor advertising fees goes to our charitable partners. Funds are split between these organizations and go to the aid of hungry people in Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and North America.

This has been a ThinBoy quality post

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

That's a good idea, I've bookmarked it.

Smegster
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

In amongst all the frivolity, a worthwhile site.

I've bookmarked it too.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Cool Websites