Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Myebook

Got any cool links? Or even links to avoid? Let us know.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Has anyone ventured over to check this site out? The place is called Myebook.com. Its a great idea, but has only been going a short while. Its still currently in beta.

here is a little review
They say everyone has a book in them. If that is true of you and your inner author, then you need to think about publishing online.

Myebook.com is more than just about publishing words, as it is also a fantastic way to share photos with your friends and family. Have a look at some of the publications made public on the website to see what other people are doing.

Once you have signed up and launched the application, you can choose how many pages your book will be and whether you want to use a template.

Or you can put a little more work in by starting with a blank canvass - it is easy to add more pages at any time if you did not select enough first time round.

The application tools work much like standard art packages so it should not take too long for you to get the hang of. I love the way it works and the finished product looks very slick.

If you choose the template option it could not be easier to come up with something that is really impressive to send on to your friends or embed in a website or blog.

It just make much more sense to have a section on Myebook than all those stupid website that are badly designed that simply say "Mt Wedding!" or "The Baby". The site is so easy to use, really a place to watch as i reckon this could become quite big.

What do you all think?

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

it looks clean, sleak and i think has great potentioal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Return to Cool Websites