:howl:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

:rofl:

I said to grandad, “I had my mates round last night.

We ordered a load of pizzas and had a game of poker.”

“Domino's?” he asked.

I said, “No poker, you deaf cunt .

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

I went to a sports event for people with Tourettes,when the 100 metres took place I heard the starter say.

"On your marks, get set, FUCK OFF"

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

I tried to join a support group for people with Tourette"s Syndrome, but they told me to fuck off.. :rofl: :rofl:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

:D

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

:eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl:
Jokes
The Tourettes Pianist.
u/brannigansmaw
An out of work pianist with Tourettes Syndrome is strolling around the streets and bars of Soho one unemployed afternoon. Walking down Dean Street he sees a lounge bar with a sign in the window 'Pianist wanted for evening performances'.

'Fucking get in there you cunt!' he says to himself and goes to the bar. 'Get the fucking manager of this pigs shit middle class wankhole please you cunt', he says to a somewhat startled barman. The barman however obliges and his manager comes upstairs. 'Can I help you sir?' he says

'Yes you can you fat piece of shit, I saw your poxy advert in the cunting window and I'm here to audition.....wanker.'

The manager is naturally put off by the man's abrasive manner but his dire need for a top class pianist forces him to agree to an audition. The first tune the Pianist plays is an uplifting jazzy number, not too involving, yet utterly melodic. At the end the thrilled barman cries, 'Wonderful, wonderful. What was that called?' 'That song, you big nosed twat, was called "Excuse me prime minister but I just jizzed in your daughter's eye, and now the cunts blind...'

'Oh' says the manager 'err, can you play me another. Something a little less "lively".

'Wanker..' interjects the pianist before launching into a powerful ballad which leaves the manager in tears. The manager through his salty teardrops asks him the title. 'That little number was called "Sometimes when you do a bird up the shitbox you get crap on your bell end.'

'I see' says the manager, 'Have you got any songs with less offensive titles?' 'Well there's my jazz number "Do you want me to split your ringpiece", or there's the epic "I don't care if you're older my dear, you've still got nice jugs".

'Look' says the manager interrupting, 'I think you're a superb pianist but the title of your songs are a little "racy". I will hire you on the condition that you do not introduce your songs or speak to the audience.'

'Fuck it' says the pianist 'Why not'.

On his first night everything is going superbly the crowd are lapping up his repertoire and his silence is being perceived as modesty. The only thing putting off the pianist is that in the front row there is a gorgeous blonde in a black evening dress with a split up the side revealing the tops of her stockings, and a plunging neckline which boasts a proud and inviting cleavage. During the interval the pianist has got such a stonking hard on that he decides to go to the bog and knock one out. Just as he has shot his muck he hears himself being re-introduced over the tannoy, so he rushes back to the stage and finishes his act. After the show he is at the bar relaxing when the blonde approaches him. 'Hi' she says. 'Hello' he winces, struggling to hold in the expletives. She leans over and whispers in his ear, 'Do you know your cock is hanging out of your trousers, and spunk is dribbling onto your shoes?'

'Know it?' says the pianist putting his beer on the bar confidently, 'I fucking wrote it!!!'

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote::eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl:
Jokes
The Tourettes Pianist.
u/brannigansmaw
An out of work pianist with Tourettes Syndrome is strolling around the streets and bars of Soho one unemployed afternoon. Walking down Dean Street he sees a lounge bar with a sign in the window 'Pianist wanted for evening performances'.

'Fucking get in there you cunt!' he says to himself and goes to the bar. 'Get the fucking manager of this pigs shit middle class wankhole please you cunt', he says to a somewhat startled barman. The barman however obliges and his manager comes upstairs. 'Can I help you sir?' he says

'Yes you can you fat piece of shit, I saw your poxy advert in the cunting window and I'm here to audition.....wanker.'

The manager is naturally put off by the man's abrasive manner but his dire need for a top class pianist forces him to agree to an audition. The first tune the Pianist plays is an uplifting jazzy number, not too involving, yet utterly melodic. At the end the thrilled barman cries, 'Wonderful, wonderful. What was that called?' 'That song, you big nosed twat, was called "Excuse me prime minister but I just jizzed in your daughter's eye, and now the cunts blind...'

'Oh' says the manager 'err, can you play me another. Something a little less "lively".

'Wanker..' interjects the pianist before launching into a powerful ballad which leaves the manager in tears. The manager through his salty teardrops asks him the title. 'That little number was called "Sometimes when you do a bird up the shitbox you get crap on your bell end.'

'I see' says the manager, 'Have you got any songs with less offensive titles?' 'Well there's my jazz number "Do you want me to split your ringpiece", or there's the epic "I don't care if you're older my dear, you've still got nice jugs".

'Look' says the manager interrupting, 'I think you're a superb pianist but the title of your songs are a little "racy". I will hire you on the condition that you do not introduce your songs or speak to the audience.'

'Fuck it' says the pianist 'Why not'.

On his first night everything is going superbly the crowd are lapping up his repertoire and his silence is being perceived as modesty. The only thing putting off the pianist is that in the front row there is a gorgeous blonde in a black evening dress with a split up the side revealing the tops of her stockings, and a plunging neckline which boasts a proud and inviting cleavage. During the interval the pianist has got such a stonking hard on that he decides to go to the bog and knock one out. Just as he has shot his muck he hears himself being re-introduced over the tannoy, so he rushes back to the stage and finishes his act. After the show he is at the bar relaxing when the blonde approaches him. 'Hi' she says. 'Hello' he winces, struggling to hold in the expletives. She leans over and whispers in his ear, 'Do you know your cock is hanging out of your trousers, and spunk is dribbling onto your shoes?'

'Know it?' says the pianist putting his beer on the bar confidently, 'I fucking wrote it!!!'

Classic oldie :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Paddy is painting the lounge. His wife walks in and admires the new paintwork; however, Paddy is in a lather of sweat. His wife says to him, "Why are you wearing a leather jacket and a Parka?"
"Read what says on the tin," replies Paddy. "It says for best results put two coats on."

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Fat wife walks into the living room, angry at her husband who is none the wiser. Her hair dishevelled, little bit of blood coming from an elbow.
"I just fell down the stairs!" she complains to the husband. "Didn't you hear me?"

"No - I thought it was just the start of East Enders."

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Wayne Rooney has been to visit Sir Alex Ferguson in hospital.
"His speech is improving and he can now just about string a sentence together."
...said Sir Alex.

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

:D :D

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Posted on

Dolls wrote::rofl:
Wayne Rooney has been to visit Sir Alex Ferguson in hospital.
"His speech is improving and he can now just about string a sentence together."
...said Sir Alex.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Grand Master

Posted on

I went up to a girl in a club once and said, "Your face looks just like my arse"
She said, "The cheek of it"
I said, "No, the actual ring piece"

:rofl: :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Grand Master

Posted on

My wife caught me shouting into an envelope today and asked me what was I doing.
I explained that I was sending a voicemail.

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote::rofl:
My wife caught me shouting into an envelope today and asked me what was I doing.
I explained that I was sending a voicemail.

:D

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

PreviousNext

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Jokes