Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Wrong email address?

The place for Jokes - You're 'aving a laugh - "He's 'aving a laugh!"

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

A lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address!

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so
he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her email expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

"To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I've Arrived

Date: February 14, 2006

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then!

Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. "Sure is hot down here!"

H :jester:

ImageLife is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. Image

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

“Oh no....he's awake!!”’

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - strawberries in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO! What a Ride

Really Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: Bored

Posted on

:howl: :howl: :howl: :howl:

Pricelesss!!!!!!!!! I just love your jokes!

Posted on

Ha ha ha, I bet the widow wasn't impressed. :D

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hurachai, is there ANYONE you cant make laugh???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Jokes