Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Earthos' Freeview, SKY, Virgin

Terrestrial [Analogue and Freeview] TV, SKY, Cable, ISPs and any other method of supplying your media!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

now goes under earthos freeview sky virgin news and info

any platform broadcasting news please share here thanks.

earthos365@gmx.co.uk

On a roll!
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Hi from me.

Posted on

Movie Mix seems to be showing some half decent films on freeview now. Can't remember what it was previously called.

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Sky HD subscription goes half price later this year for new and existing customers. Meanwhile, Virgin Media doesn't charge extra to watch HD channels... :rolleyes:

Think it's only half price if you don't take sports and/or movies Scott.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Sky HD subscription goes half price later this year for new and existing customers. Meanwhile, Virgin Media doesn't charge extra to watch HD channels... :rolleyes:

I looked into Virgin before phoning Sky and getting my package price halved. Virgin is way overpriced imo. The basic pack is cheap but doesnt have the sky channels I like, the next one up is almost a tenner dearer than the full entertainment, docs and so on pack with Sky. Dont have movies or sports. I can steal a movie I want to watch, which more than pays for the cost of Broadband. ;)

Without having an HD tv it doesnt affect me. :pp:
Want one though, neighbours cat broke the last one (with the help of the dog). :(

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

We have SKY HD+ [ no movies or sports packages though]. Only Docs and basic I think. There'a bout 20 documentary channels and a rotatiion of about 20 programs. Apart from the recent epidemci of Americans shooting guns at coke cans programs ( Suns of Guns, American Guns, Top Guns, Family Guns ) there's fuck all new on them. I've seen all the Ancient Egypt, Hitler, WW2, UFO, Cities of the Underworld, Mythbusters ( Kari Byron :hubba: :hubba: ) and extreme engineering billions of times.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Media Providers and ISPs