Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

BBC to launch 5 new HD channels

Terrestrial [Analogue and Freeview] TV, SKY, Cable, ISPs and any other method of supplying your media!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
diablo wrote:I must say I'm impressed with the new HD channels. The bods at Winter Hill have increased the signal strength of the Freeview transmitters so they match the original ones. So picture and sound are rock-solid.

BBC4 has been one of my most watched channels since it started and the HD pic makes it even better. Even News 24 is better in HD, I didn't think it mattered about the pic quality for a news station but it does. :)

Well done BBC, I wasn't expecting them until after Xmas. Neither was Digiguide but they have caught up now.

The propaganda is moer annoying in HD :) :)

Mind you a more HD version of Suzanna Reid :doggies: :doggies: and Carol Kirkwood can't be bad :)

You've been able to get an HD version of Susanna Reid for a while on BBC1HD in the morning. She has one of the best pair of legs in the world imo :hubba: :hubba: She ain't afraid to show them off either :thumb: :thumb:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Can't say I'm her biggest fan but she ain't too bad. :):

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Mind you a more HD version of Suzanna Reid :doggies: :doggies: and Carol Kirkwood can't be bad :)

The BBC London region is graced by Katharine Carpenter, who scrubs up rather well, even in SD, will try to find a flattering picture.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Media Providers and ISPs