Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Spotify App on Virgin TiVo

Terrestrial [Analogue and Freeview] TV, SKY, Cable, ISPs and any other method of supplying your media!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Just registered for my 3 months free Premium spotify via my Virgin subscription through the TiVo box.
Looks good, sounds good. Just can't figure out how to search for artists. It's great on the pc btw. :cool1:

Get a nice new tv with a cool sound system attached and bob will be my uncle. :)

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Do you have an uncle already? if so give him £40 to change his name to Bob by Deed Poll

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Do you have an uncle already? if so give him £40 to change his name to Bob by Deed Poll

I already have an uncle Bob actually. :rofl:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

The sound quality on the lappy is great. Being used to youtube it feels like I've been missing out.
Completely useless app on the virgin box though, searching for music is impossible. Whats the point. :shrug:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

in what way is it impossible stan ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:in what way is it impossible stan ?

There is no option to search. Looked online and it doesn't tell you how to search so assuming its not possible :shrug:

Sit on my Facebook!

Posted on

Stanley Tweedle wrote:The sound quality on the lappy is great. Being used to youtube it feels like I've been missing out.
Completely useless app on the virgin box though, searching for music is impossible. Whats the point. :shrug:

Stanley Tweedle wrote:
There is no option to search. Looked online and it doesn't tell you how to search so assuming its not possible :shrug:

The best way to get round this, is to add the artist to your favourites, so when you go on and use TiVo, and the spotify app, you select favourites, and click on artist, should bring up all albums for the person

On two rolls!!

Posted on

A Woman in Winter wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:The sound quality on the lappy is great. Being used to youtube it feels like I've been missing out.

Stanley Tweedle wrote:

The best way to get round this, is to add the artist to your favourites, so when you go on and use TiVo, and the spotify app, you select favourites, and click on artist, should bring up all albums for the person

Good idea. :) :cheers:

Sit on my Facebook!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Media Providers and ISPs