Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

New channel launches on Sky: Lifetime

Terrestrial [Analogue and Freeview] TV, SKY, Cable, ISPs and any other method of supplying your media!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Yet another channel which will show non-stop transatlantic trash like TLC does:

tv.sky.com/showpage/lifetime?dcmp=emc-MSW45MOB/SPT/LIFETIME

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Fucking 'ell, looks truly dreadful!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112066
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Far too many channels on Sky show the same American crap. One of the worst programmes is Honey Boo Boo.

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

crumbs wrote:Yet more mind cancer for the gormless masses.


I bet the viewing figures never get above 150,000. The masses certainly won't tune in. The tiny minority maybe.



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 18816
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Resonance wrote:
crumbs wrote:Yet more mind cancer for the gormless masses.


I bet the viewing figures never get above 150,000. The masses certainly won't tune in. The tiny minority maybe.


Only because they've got Channel 5 already :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112066
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Resonance wrote:
crumbs wrote:Yet more mind cancer for the gormless masses.


I bet the viewing figures never get above 150,000. The masses certainly won't tune in. The tiny minority maybe.


Only because they've got Channel 5 already :)


:hyenas: :hyenas:



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 18816
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Since its launch in 1997, I've hardly watched Channel 5. It snatched Neighbours and Home & Away and the viewing figures for both soaps are dismal.

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:Since its launch in 1997, I've hardly watched Channel 5. It snatched Neighbours and Home & Away and the viewing figures for both soaps are dismal.


it also runs Big Brother and a whole cesspit full of Z-Listed non-reality crap. Owned by Desmond who owns the Daily Express. Just distraction propaganda crapp for the masses

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112066
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:Since its launch in 1997, I've hardly watched Channel 5. It snatched Neighbours and Home & Away and the viewing figures for both soaps are dismal.


it also runs Big Brother and a whole cesspit full of Z-Listed non-reality crap. Owned by Desmond who owns the Daily Express. Just distraction propaganda crapp for the masses


I forgot about Big Brother, which was axed by Channel 4 due to poor audience figures and the cost of airing the shit.

Eddie Stobart, anyone?

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:Since its launch in 1997, I've hardly watched Channel 5. It snatched Neighbours and Home & Away and the viewing figures for both soaps are dismal.


it also runs Big Brother and a whole cesspit full of Z-Listed non-reality crap. Owned by Desmond who owns the Daily Express. Just distraction propaganda crapp for the masses


I forgot about Big Brother, which was axed by Channel 4 due to poor audience figures and the cost of airing the shit.

Eddie Stobart, anyone?


Eddie Stobart? - What's he got to do with Big Brother?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112066
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It's another trashy reality TV programme screened by Channel 5.

:mwave1:

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 15323
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:26 am
Location: With Chas
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: Not happy. Not sad. Somewhere in between


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Media Providers and ISPs

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests