Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

This cannabis kid

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

crumbs wrote:So why is the Netherlands, the country where some drugs have been legal for decades, now restricting marijuana abuse?

Hint: it's because of a RISE in crime and social disorder CAUSED by widespread drug abuse. I've already posted the evidence for you.

They're just not allowing it to be smoked in public areas in some towns. Just like in the UK drinking alcohol is not allowed in public places in some town centres and increasingly neither is smoking cigarettes. Explained this already :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Smeggy I know how Miss Smeggy feels, i'm the same and actually itch when I take the likes of cocodamol - tramadol, which is very rare as I know how it makes me feel. I don't get why druggys pay to feel like that when personally, I hate it and it's free!

If canabis with THC was to treat my epilepsy it would also help the head, back and joint pain, and i'm now getting pain in my feet again which is wear and tear arthritis due to previous broken toes, HIIT type fitness, karate barefoot and broken toes over the years.If it worked for me I would be fit and pain free on one drug rather than still suffering on a cocktail of the shit i'm on, anti epileptic drugs, muscle relaxant drugs at night time and as much as I try not to, pain killers when I need them.

The non THC oil I had to use last night again on my head as it was so sore again, particularly the left side which id where the brain abnormality shows up, so sometimes it's migraines, sometimes it's the pain from the epilepsy itself, but either way it's debilitating. It eased as I woke up during the night ant it wasn't bad and it's not as bad this morning, but not totally away, meaning it will probably come back at some point today and i'm working too, so it's either take my painkillers and be a veg or try and get on but constantlly squinting and clutching my head.

As you know I also cycle alot, more than I walk, again mainly due to the pain factor, so sometimes it's hard but I get on the bike and get all the fresh air in the world, which at the time does ease the pain but it's not long before it's back. :stomp:

I said the same last night though. Cue all the dopeheads trying to claim they have epilepsy and the likes to get a free high on the NHS.

If I was prescribed it, and I know i'd qualify for it cos I qualify for brain surgery if i'm a suitable candidate, then i'd 100% try it, but not about to go knocking on the local pushers door as tempting as it is when the pain is so bad.

I know for brain surgery there's rules such as you haver to have tried a minimum of 2 medications and it's not worked, been suffering for x amount of years with no improvement, and obviously they need to be able to pin point the part of the brain, which one minute they couldn't with me, now they think they can, but i'm no way getting surgery that's not guaranteed to work or at lease make a vast improvement.

Trailer Trash
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

crumbs wrote:
mecheller38 wrote:Cue all the dopeheads trying to claim they have epilepsy and the likes to get a free high on the NHS.

This is the main reason why so many people want it available on the NHS. We'll be paying for them to sit at home and get stoned all day long.

If you can tear yourself away from Daily Mail propaganda for at least 1 second. The amount of THC in medicinal cannabis isn't enough to get stoned. :howl: :howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:More from medical experts who know what they’re talking about here:

http://www.politifact.com/florida/state ... -cannabis/

So?

Everyone knows that it's the THC in cannabis that gets you high.

There's nothing wrong with getting high, as long as you don't do it while driving, operating machinery, etc

Roll up a spliff and chill out :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
crumbs wrote:More from medical experts who know what they’re talking about here:

So?

There's nothing wrong with getting high, as long as you don't do it while driving, operating machinery, etc

Which has nothing to do with epileptic fits brought on by dodgy genetic relationships.

Where’s the father in all of this ?
It’s reeks of another Kate Price and Harvey saga.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:Kate Price and Harvey saga.

That was a genetic abomination wasn't it. Heading for a darwin award

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

So?

Which has nothing to do with epileptic fits brought on by dodgy genetic relationships.

Where’s the father in all of this ?
It’s reeks of another Kate Price and Harvey saga.

No one in my family at all has any history of epilepsy. I didn't even know I had it until I was 21 and collapsed having a violent fit, then it keot hapening after that. Looking back over my history, the neurologist thinks i've had it since my teens because of things like getting accused of daydreaming in class over the years, struggling to learn at school big time cos I had abcences and never knew what I was meant to be doing, so i'd get into trouble and ended up dropping out, but back in the day and knowing nothing about epilepsy, it was never picked up, so it's not always genetic, it can happen to anyone.

I'm not allowed to drive or operate any kind of machinery because of my epilepsy, not so much the collapsing, which is less often, but the blanking out and memory problems, plus my concentration levels are rubbish too, then sometimes I can be over alert which can be just as much as being bad wth alertness and awareness.

Even on the bike, as good a sense of direction as i've got, there are times when I can suddenly become disorientated and not know where I am. Sometimes it comes back straight away, sometimes I end up on a detour, just depends how I am on the day.

Trailer Trash

Posted on

FIXED! :D

crumbs wrote:^ Get a cheap bike computer with GPS and maps. I use one as I am a proper retard and can get lost a mile from my house, and the computer has a 'Find me the Nearest Anus' navigation mode. :D :D :D

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

crumbs wrote:^ Get a cheap bike computer with GPS and maps. I use one as I am a proper retard and can get lost a mile from my house, and the computer has a 'Get Me Home' navigation mode. :D :D :D

I currently use strava, and if need be google maps, but i get that disorientated I wouldn't remember how to use it, it does pass but if I still have no memory I just use Google on cycle mode, and I share my location with my partner so he can see where I am should anything happen.

Trailer Trash

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:FIXED! :D

crumbs wrote:^ Get a cheap bike computer with GPS and maps. I use one as I am a proper retard and can get lost a mile from my house, and the computer has a 'Find me the Nearest Anus' navigation mode. :D :D :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trailer Trash

Posted on

crumbs wrote:
mecheller38 wrote:I share my location with my partner so he can see where I am should anything happen.

crumbs shares his location with fit birds so they can get a glimpse of his sexy body and beautiful face. His adoring groupies often line the streets when he's kitted out in his Lycra bib shorts and jersey.

:rofl: :rofl: cycling after work today, meant to be a scorcher again!

Trailer Trash

Posted on

mecheller38 wrote:
crumbs wrote:
mecheller38 wrote:I share my location with my partner so he can see where I am should anything happen.

crumbs shares his location with fit birds so they can get a glimpse of his sexy body and beautiful face. His adoring groupies often line the streets when he's kitted out in his Lycra bib shorts and jersey.

:rofl: :rofl: cycling after work today, meant to be a scorcher again!

I reckon they stare at his shorts becuase they can't see his micropenis through the lycra and wonder whether he's a tranny or a butch lesbian :D :D :D

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook: