Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

The Velvet Vulva

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

http://www.artgoddess.com/purses.htm

Yes you did read the title right! It is the name of a range of purses that have been created, the inspiration for this range of purses is the women's genitalia. I only found this out when a friend of mine showed me her purse she purchased from the States, she loves it and also loves what it has been modelled on. As she says "A handbag or purse is a symbol of being feminine so why not model it on the ultimate symbol of being a women!" For anyone that is wondering she purchased the Velvet V - big capacity bag.

What are your views on these bags and purses, i actually really like them, not for any perverted reason but i just like a bit of originality, specially in fashion.

Posted on

I have seen these before and I love them! So rich and textural - they are beautiful. :)

They also remind me of The Dinner Party by Judy Chicago

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

The Dinner Party virtual tour
http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/eascfa/dinner_party/home.php

( I saw the actual exhibition in Edinburgh, years ago when I was a student. Never forgotten it!)

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:The Dinner Party virtual tour
http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/eascfa/dinner_party/home.php

( I saw the actual exhibition in Edinburgh, years ago when I was a student. Never forgotten it!)

I would have love to have seen this, i have heard so much about it. The work and effort that has been put into this is truly awesome.

Posted on

VILE!!!

:vomit:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Lacey, fussy, gimmicky, tacky and not particularly practical!

Posted on

Oh I agree totally impractical! But as an artpiece there are some I'd put on the wall.

I like this one

What do you think of the Dinner Party ms Honey and Smeggy?

MILF

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:Oh I agree totally impractical! But as an artpiece there are some I'd put on the wall.

I like this one

What do you think of the Dinner Party ms Honey and Smeggy?

The food looks beautiful. So much effort and skill.

What a gorgeous bag! I would not want to use it though and spoil it. I think your idea about putting it on the wall, is a good'un. Nowt like running your colours up the mast! ;)

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: hopeful

Posted on

The Dinner Party looks very interesting, not just the visual but the ideas behind it.

(Still not keen on the bags though!!)

What about this book?

Image Image

http://www.floramagica.de/

Posted on

beautiful pictures - but somewhat clinical? We're back to form follows function :) ...flowers being the sexual/reproductive organs of plants.

Furled, sweet, sticky, perfumed, blousy... look at me, smell me, taste me.

MILF

Return to Lifestyle