Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Places You Have Visited And Left A Memory

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

In 1989 I'd worked for an Oil Company (for a few years) I had the chance of visiting an off shore platform it was fabulous, We got a BA flight from Heathrow to Aberdeen on a Friday ,next morning we were all up early and got prop plane flight to the Isle of Unst, we then got the helicopter out to the North Sea to the Platform I will never forget the site of this amazing fucking great big piece of machinery in the North Sea was awesome. Fab trip. :thumb:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35878
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:In 1989 I'd worked for an Oil Company (for a few years) I had the chance of visiting an off shore platform it was fabulous, We got a BA flight from Heathrow to Aberdeen on a Friday ,next morning we were all up early and got prop plane flight to the Isle of Unst, we then got the helicopter out to the North Sea to the Platform I will never forget the site of this amazing fucking great big piece of machinery in the North Sea was awesome. Fab trip. :thumb:


Bet you were freezing yer tits orf Dolls. :D

Hmm, memories.....

'Last Post' at Menin Gate 1983

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:47 pm
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

berthas beach in the falklands ..seeing penguins in the wild with eggs between their feet

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:berthas beach in the falklands ..seeing penguins in the wild with eggs between their feet


You seen 'Happy Feet' yet Wots?

Pictures of me naked viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10495

Super Smegsterwegsta
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:47 pm
Current Mood: Down, down, deeper and down.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Raffles wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:berthas beach in the falklands ..seeing penguins in the wild with eggs between their feet


You seen 'Happy Feet' yet Wots?

i have it on DVD raffs ...watched it once ...got on me tits :D
i have "march of the penguins" as well

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Raffles wrote:
Dolls wrote:In 1989 I'd worked for an Oil Company (for a few years) I had the chance of visiting an off shore platform it was fabulous, We got a BA flight from Heathrow to Aberdeen on a Friday ,next morning we were all up early and got prop plane flight to the Isle of Unst, we then got the helicopter out to the North Sea to the Platform I will never forget the site of this amazing fucking great big piece of machinery in the North Sea was awesome. Fab trip. :thumb:


Bet you were freezing yer tits orf Dolls. :D

Hmm, memories.....

'Last Post' at Menin Gate 1983



It was amazing Raffs, I have the old piccies in a envelope of my trip! I took some gorgeous piccies from the window of the plane , there was only about 20 of us.........To walk round the platform and talk to the guys that worked there! 2 weeks on 2 weeks off........ :( One guy that took us round said If you look out there you can see all the platforms (different oil companies) he said look at that space !! Big space! He said it was the space left by *Piper Alpha*...sent a shiver up me back............wonderful trip that will live with me forever......the sheer energy of those guys and walking up a steel staircase over the North sea! ( I should have worn brahhn knickers) :)



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35878
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Drayton Manor Park and Alton Towers. I never had so much fun as a child. :)

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7045
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Residing somewhere in Sengenydd
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:berthas beach in the falklands ..seeing penguins in the wild with eggs between their feet




Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love penguins! Little darlings walk like little old men......PMSL.!!! NO WOTS :spank: :spank: No stories please! ;) I love penguins! :)



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35878
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Kennedy Space Center, a very special place. I am so lucky as I will be back there in less than two months, I can't wait.




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

martyn20 wrote:Kennedy Space Center, a very special place. I am so lucky as I will be back there in less than two months, I can't wait.



Ooooeerr Martyn, 1971 Me and sis visited me Aunt in Texas, she lived in what they called at that time *The Golden Triangle* ie hot place for oil etc, That was *Beaumont,Port Arthur,Orange* Me Aunt and Uncle lived in Orange,,,,,We me sis and me had this *wonderful* trip to Nasa in Houston,,,,,me aunts friends son was sound
engineer for RCA!!!!!! We had the works!! See everthing that public coulnt see! It was wonderful........!

I must add that I was very,very young and now I'd like to *kick meself* for not taking in the detaiils of my visit, I missed lots of of stuff ! :thumbdown: I just wanted to make sure *me bum looked good* :roll: :roll: How sad. :(



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35878
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

went to Stockholm for a wild weekender years ago , for my best friend Lucys wedding she looked Gorgeous ...
then after the reception party we ended up swimming naked in a fresh water lake nearby in the early hours with some brides maids... left more than a memory there ..lol



User avatar
12 cans of Stella
Posts: 6716
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: coastal town that should of been shut down
Current Mood: hopeful

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I was only 4 when I mum n dad took me to Austria, Switzerland, and Lichenstein... Not exactly old enough to apperciate it fully, but I remember still that on that 2 week holiday I saw some of the most beautiful places on earth.

Image

I still have photo's and "slides" of the High Alps; the Tyrol, the Danube valley; the Lake at Lucerne where I fed the swans with my dad and got chased by one and ended up in tears, folk festivals in an Innsbruik hotel with all the locals in full Swiss/Austrian dress (inc. men and boys in Lederhosen, with red floppy ties around their necks) singing and dancing for the tourists, the stunning Viennese architecture....


Image


Image


Image
Image


And then there was the early morning "Continental" breakfasts served outside the wooden chalet-style hotel with typical geranium-filled window boxes... crouissants, little pots of jam, individual pats of newly churned butter, tall glasses of fresh apple juice, and the smell of black coffee...


Image


Image
My dad took me on this cable car, my mum was too nervous, lol!


Tell me, how could even a 4 year old forget all this?? :yippee:

Image
"TONGUE-tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I"

User avatar
Haunting Beauty
Posts: 4600
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 pm
Location: Scotland
Current Mood: Spine chillingly spooky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:berthas beach in the falklands ..seeing penguins in the wild with eggs between their feet




Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love penguins! Little darlings walk like little old men......PMSL.!!! NO WOTS :spank: :spank: No stories please! ;) I love penguins! :)



I assume you've seen March Of The Penguins, Dolls? How blimmin' cute is it? I love penguins too...




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

martyn20 wrote:Kennedy Space Center, a very special place. I am so lucky as I will be back there in less than two months, I can't wait.


FUCK.

I'm jealous...




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

The Rhine Valley in Germany, absolutely fucking amazing!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Resident Alcoholic
Posts: 6337
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Southampton
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Lordie
My Dad went there an said it was lovely ..;)



User avatar
12 cans of Stella
Posts: 6716
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: coastal town that should of been shut down
Current Mood: hopeful

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

saying that, look at the title... 'places you have been and left a memory'

someone will have a memory of me visiting pompey years ago. I got totally wasted, threw up in a graveyard and possted the rest of my half eaten kebeb through a shop door letterbox!

Now thats memories!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Resident Alcoholic
Posts: 6337
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Southampton
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Lord Gumble wrote:saying that, look at the title... 'places you have been and left a memory'

someone will have a memory of me visiting pompey years ago. I got totally wasted, threw up in a graveyard and possted the rest of my half eaten kebeb through a shop door letterbox!

Now thats memories!


Lovely..... :thumbdown:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

ariane wrote:
Lord Gumble wrote:saying that, look at the title... 'places you have been and left a memory'

someone will have a memory of me visiting pompey years ago. I got totally wasted, threw up in a graveyard and possted the rest of my half eaten kebeb through a shop door letterbox!

Now thats memories!


Lovely..... :thumbdown:

I was young then Ari. I have sinse repented my sins :) :howl:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User avatar
Resident Alcoholic
Posts: 6337
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Location: Southampton
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Lordie
Ive done far worse ..:(



User avatar
12 cans of Stella
Posts: 6716
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm
Location: coastal town that should of been shut down
Current Mood: hopeful

Next

Return to Lifestyle

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests