Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Walt Disney World

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I'm sure many of you have been to Walt Disney World in Florida before but it was a first time for me and my partner. Very exciting.

Anyway - two weeks of video is too much for anyone, so I have condensed it
down to 2 minutes LOL.

You finally get to see what I look like - so here is my 2 minute Disney World Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nk4ryaaqNY

Smeggy's only D23 Member

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: In lurve

Posted on

Brilliant video mate, brought back memories, it was almost as if I had been there last week.......oh wait a minute, I was. :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
Showed some of my favourites, splash mountain, test track, the stunt show at the studios. It's a very special place for all, young and old.

Posted on

martyn20 wrote:Brilliant video mate, brought back memories, it was almost as if I had been there last week.......oh wait a minute, I was.
Showed some of my favourites, splash mountain, test track, the stunt show at the studios. It's a very special place for all, young and old.

I wonder if we actually saw each other - we may have well been in the same place at the same time. It was filmed last week and the week before.

Smeggy's only D23 Member

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Cool Video Geeg!!! What software did you use to make it? you look like you had a great time!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Geeg wrote:
martyn20 wrote:Brilliant video mate, brought back memories, it was almost as if I had been there last week.......oh wait a minute, I was.

I wonder if we actually saw each other - we may have well been in the same place at the same time. It was filmed last week and the week before.

We could have been, I only went to the parks once each, not Animal Kingdom (just don't see the attraction), the rest of the family were in and out 6 or 7 times. My Dad even went to Magic Kingdom one morning at 7:30am to be shown the 'steam' trains, he loves that stuff, they do a tour and you get to ride.
We were in and out of Universal quite a lot, love the Hulk coaster, still just about the best.

Posted on

Very impressive Mr Geeg,bought back some good memories from when I was there in 2001 and 2004!! Thanks bud!

Highway Star
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Rocking as usual!!!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Cool Video Geeg!!! What software did you use to make it? you look like you had a great time!!!

Thanks Smeggy. I used iMovie 09 - it comes standard with all macs. It is very very easy to use and really it does all the work.

We did indeed have a lot of fun.

Martyn - Animal Kingdom was our favourite park. You see bits there from Expedition Everest, an awesome rollercoaster with some great surprises. Also Dinosaur is a must ride attraction - very very scary. Finding Nemo the Musical and The Lion King Show are great there - and of course the safari.

Smeggy's only D23 Member

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Geeg wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Cool Video Geeg!!! What software did you use to make it? you look like you had a great time!!!

Thanks Smeggy. I used iMovie 09 - it comes standard with all macs. It is very very easy to use and really it does all the work.

We did indeed have a lot of fun.

Martyn - Animal Kingdom was our favourite park. You see bits there from Expedition Everest, an awesome rollercoaster with some great surprises. Also Dinosaur is a must ride attraction - very very scary. Finding Nemo the Musical and The Lion King Show are great there - and of course the safari.

Yes, I did Animal Kingdom in '99 and '06 and just didn't enjoy it, the rest of the family went this time and they struggled with the place, not sure they will go next time. After going on Jurassic Park at Islands of Adventure with dinosaur ride just didn't compare.

Posted on

Nice video, Geeg.

Knocks the socks off Disneyworld Paris any day.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Gunner 51 wrote:Nice video, Geeg.

Knocks the socks off Disneyworld Paris any day.

I've been to Disneyland Paris a couple of times and I'd say they were different rather than one being better than the other. Disneyland Paris is very beautiful indeed, and some of the attractions there are better than at WDW. WDW is of course much bigger.

I've edited together a video of Epcot World Showcase. This is an area which represents 11 different countries. The idea is you get a little taste of the culture, language, traditions, food and drink of each country then move on to the next.

We decided to do all the countries in one day, and taste lots of food and drink - especially the drink hahaha.

This one is 5 minutes long so may take a little longer to download.

http://gallery.mac.com/gginla#100177

Smeggy's only D23 Member

Really Loves Smeggy's

Return to Lifestyle