Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

newest addition to wotsits household :)

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I always remember my dads gorgeous Lab Ailsa, she was a real darling very well behaved and she did as she was told hmm well almost :) Dad lived just opposite Epping Forest which has small lakes its called Hollow Ponds ,lovely place , there were a couple of what we used to call baby ponds ie that formed when it had been really raining hard, One summer we all took her for a walk and she spotted this stagnant pond we all called out *NO AILSA ITS A NO NO* cos as most dogs do and Labs are just nuts about water, she raced in and wallowed about in it...Dad was really angry with her, she came out looking like a black labrador :rofl: Bless her but dad was furious with her and she knew it, she went up to dad looked at him and more or less closed her eyes waiting for the little wack that dad would give her, she thought it was worth it just to roll about in that muddy murky mess..... :rofl: we then took her to this little baby pond where she went in for a swim and most of the shitty mud came off, dad wouldnt speak to her though for a while just to let her know she had been naughty......We always used to laugh about that story how she just stood there with her eyes closed waiting for the wack! (dad never ever hit her hard just a slap and a NO NAUGHTY GIRL)

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Dolls wrote:I always remember my dads gorgeous Lab Ailsa, she was a real darling very well behaved and she did as she was told hmm well almost :) Dad lived just opposite Epping Forest which has small lakes its called Hollow Ponds ,lovely place , there were a couple of what we used to call baby ponds ie that formed when it had been really raining hard, One summer we all took her for a walk and she spotted this stagnant pond we all called out *NO AILSA ITS A NO NO* cos as most dogs do and Labs are just nuts about water, she raced in and wallowed about in it...Dad was really angry with her, she came out looking like a black labrador :rofl: Bless her but dad was furious with her and she knew it, she went up to dad looked at him and more or less closed her eyes waiting for the little wack that dad would give her, she thought it was worth it just to roll about in that muddy murky mess..... :rofl: we then took her to this little baby pond where she went in for a swim and most of the shitty mud came off, dad wouldnt speak to her though for a while just to let her know she had been naughty......We always used to laugh about that story how she just stood there with her eyes closed waiting for the wack! (dad never ever hit her hard just a slap and a NO NAUGHTY GIRL)

awww what a great story dolls . thankyou :)

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Previous

Return to Lifestyle