Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Vajazzling

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Vajazzling

Found on some Christian Extremist site not surprisingly complaining about it, but it seems Vajazzling is on the increase!!! :rofl:

Anyone fancy getting Vajazzled? Channel Hopper? Diabs? Chinchin? :)

Here's what the religious nuts have to say about it. Apparently if you have been vajazzled you are a whore!!!! :howl:

There is a grave and sinister new threat facing our college sons nationwide. College girls are now “vajazzling” their privates with jewels in efforts to tempt our solid, young men into fornicating with them and having babies.

Females are distracting young men from their studies, hindering their academic progress and dreams of becoming the doctors, lawyers and corporate executives of the next generation.

In these hard times, male college students are more focused than ever on their studies and building lifelong associates, and references, by joining fraternities and other extracurricular organizations.

This trend has caused females to resort to patently whorish methods in order to distract young men from their heart’s true desire in college: study and become successful.

In the 1950s and before, things were much better on campuses nationwide. At that point in time, women were still more inclined to stay at home and raise a family, as nature intended.

Colleges were the place where men of a proper background and upbringing would go, to further edify their academic savvy in a course of study to gain perspective, leading to professional status.

This process was hindered during the 1960s, where a resurgence of liberal thought caused a massive flurry of atypical students to plague the university classrooms. Women could not only focus on study, however; short skirts, drunken sorority parties and constantly being in heat lead them to victimize their male counterparts, with sexual temptation.

You see, parents, females instinctively desire to seek out a quality mate and tempt him to have children with her. We cannot fully fault college girls for being a victim of their feeble, near-sighted minds. It is innate to the XX gene-set.

Even now, college females are relentless in their efforts to tempt, subdue and trap a mate. There is only so much a study-weary, homesick and naive young men can do against such odds.

So that leads to today, where college female students are now “vajazzling” their private areas. They are adorning their erogenous suprapubic area with jewels, and then trying to tempt men to follow the sparkles right to a place where only the married belong. You get my drift.

This behavior is nothing short of whore antics. I wish I could say I was surprised, but as should be known, it is rare to find a woman who does not have a cheating, slutty and whorish side to herself. This dangerous vajazzling trend is just another part of the downfall of America.

Studies show that 60% of college graduates are now women, only 40% men. This is due to the fact that young men are being forced to drop out to take care of babies, while women get government assistance and can continue their degree course after having their babies.

Parents, please warn your sons about these whores. And if you have a college daughter, at least talk to her and tell her to keep her antics to herself, not using her vajazzled groin in attacking young men at fraternity socials or at late night study hall meetings.

Article Source

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

"The upper area of the Vagina"

Hmmm this woman has an external vagina does she? Novel.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

i'm reaching for the rhinestones and the superglue as i speak!

hell,if those beer goggles don't work i can always blind some bloke by flashing the jewels oooeerrrr :breaking:

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

^^^
Looks like someone's gone doolally with the hundreds and thousands on her during foreplay! :eek4:

*makes a mental note of that idea* :o

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

robinnia wrote:i'm reaching for the rhinestones and the superglue as i speak!

hell,if those beer goggles don't work i can always blind some bloke by flashing the jewels oooeerrrr :breaking:

Like a Rhinestone Vajazzler!! :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The old pearl necklace still takes some beating.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:The old pearl necklace still takes some beating.

:rofl: :rofl:

"Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each, means we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning." Withnail.

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: purrrfect!!

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:The old pearl necklace still takes some beating.

took me a while to get that CH :oops: :hyenas:

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

robinnia wrote:took me a while to get that CH :oops: :hyenas:

Give me about twenty minutes and I should have one in your size. :sir:

Insane Poster

Posted on

Should think the biggest risk would be a nasty case of gravel rash.

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: waiting

Posted on

Yep, bring on the feminine itching......................never was sure why they named it so, not very ladylike. :hmmm: :D

"Right, here's the plan. First, we go in there and get wrecked, then we eat a pork pie, then we drop a couple of Surmontil-50's each, means we'll miss out on Monday and come up smiling Tuesday morning." Withnail.

Really Hooked!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: purrrfect!!

Posted on

How does it affect studies though ? Do the laydiez hitch up skirts and drop drawers in the middle of RE ?

Insane Poster

Posted on

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Lord Gumble wrote:http://ratemyvajazzle.com/ranking.php

Oh. ranking. :(

Misanthropic Trucker

Posted on

alot are rank eh? especially the one of the old woman, now that was gross!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

I saw a photo of one lady who seemed to have part of a church organ down there. Terrifying. :|

Misanthropic Trucker

Posted on

This was no church organ i saw, it was more like the hangings in a butcher shop!

Resident Alcoholic

Posted on

*projectile vomits* :throwup:

Misanthropic Trucker

Return to Lifestyle