Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Mascara

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I don't have very good eyelashes and I need some recommendations for a good waterproof mascara that will make my lashes look longer. I quite like the Max Factor one I'm using at the moment, but it's not waterproof.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

I use a max factor one too.

I read in a magazine that waterproof mascara isn't good for your lashes (because you can never get it off properly) so tend not to use it.

Do you need waterproof so you can swim with it (or so you can have a good cry?? :cry: )

Posted on

I have a terrible habit of rubbing my eyes so I end up looking like a panda when I don't use waterproof stuff.

I never thought about the fact that waterproof stuff might not be good for my eyelashes though. :chin:

Hmmmm ... still be handy to get a recommendation for one though for going on hols etc.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Cazarella wrote:I don't have very good eyelashes and I need some recommendations for a good waterproof mascara that will make my lashes look longer. I quite like the Max Factor one I'm using at the moment, but it's not waterproof.

Have you considered getting your eyelashes dyed? Then all you need to do is use a clear mascara, no panda look no matter how much you rub! :D

Despite many threats, Granny Weatherwax had never turned anyone into a frog. The way she saw it, there was a technically less cruel and much more satisfying thing you could do. You could leave them human and make them think they were a frog, which also provided a much innocent entertainment for passers-by.

Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Siberia

Posted on

I'm another Max Factor girl... Max Factor Masterpiece... I'm pretty happy with it but I don't think it's waterproof.

Really Hooked!

Posted on

Bookends wrote:I'm another Max Factor girl... Max Factor Masterpiece... I'm pretty happy with it but I don't think it's waterproof.

I had to go and check which one I was using and it's the same one as you. I do like it, but there are occasions I'd like a waterproof one.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Granny Weatherwax wrote:
Cazarella wrote:I don't have very good eyelashes and I need some recommendations for a good waterproof mascara that will make my lashes look longer. I quite like the Max Factor one I'm using at the moment, but it's not waterproof.

Have you considered getting your eyelashes dyed? Then all you need to do is use a clear mascara, no panda look no matter how much you rub! :D

I had them dyed once before, but my lashes are really rubbish so it didn't really give me the desired effect.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Ms Honey wrote:I use a max factor one too.

Q. Why did Jane Russel?

A. becuase Max Factor!

i'll get me coat.

wait a minute! I don't have a coat!

I must buy a coat! :doh: :spank:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Ms Honey wrote:I use a max factor one too.

Q. Why did Jane Russel?

A. becuase Max Factor!

i'll get me coat.

wait a minute! I don't have a coat!

I must buy a coat! :doh: :spank:

It took me ages to get that! :eek4: I must be slipping in me old age!

Despite many threats, Granny Weatherwax had never turned anyone into a frog. The way she saw it, there was a technically less cruel and much more satisfying thing you could do. You could leave them human and make them think they were a frog, which also provided a much innocent entertainment for passers-by.

Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

I still don't get it. :oops:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Cazarella wrote:I still don't get it. :oops:

Try it with an Irish (?) accent?

:D

Loves Smeggy's

Return to Lifestyle