Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Fancy A Cheap Holiday?

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      




User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35433
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Looks great. :) - You won't find anyone on JSA there!! there's no "flatscreen TV"


:rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119010
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Looks great. :) - You won't find anyone on JSA there!! there's no "flatscreen TV"


:rofl: :rofl:


......Twat brain IDS, the biggest claimant!. A coconut on the head would be too good for him :)



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19255
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Resonance wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Looks great. :) - You won't find anyone on JSA there!! there's no "flatscreen TV"


:rofl: :rofl:


......Twat brain IDS, the biggest claimant!. A coconut on the head would be too good for him :)



Image

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119010
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Resonance wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Looks great. :) - You won't find anyone on JSA there!! there's no "flatscreen TV"


:rofl: :rofl:


......Twat brain IDS, the biggest claimant!. A coconut on the head would be too good for him :)



Image


PMSL :rofl: :rofl:



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19255
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It looks far too artificial and manufactured for my taste, Dolls. I'd be bored out of my head in a matter of hours.



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1954
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Location: Scotland

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Salazar wrote:It looks far too artificial and manufactured for my taste, Dolls. I'd be bored out of my head in a matter of hours.



Yes it does but I'd like a couple of days there. :D just to chill out.



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35433
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Utter shite!


Behold the Squirrels 2014 holiday home for 2 weeks in April.

Image

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10735
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Now that's what a holiday. :rofl:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35433
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

is it available for rent at other times of the year squizz ? :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:is it available for rent at other times of the year squizz ? :rofl:



Erm... Yeah!

To you dude.. You can have it or something similar for a mere £1000pw in November but you have to bring your own windows.

I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10735
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:is it available for rent at other times of the year squizz ? :rofl:



Erm... Yeah!

To you dude.. You can have it or something similar for a mere £1000pw in November but you have to bring your own windows.

pencil me in mate :thumb: :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Hmm sounds great I might even take me pussy with me :)



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35433
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mr Squirrel wrote:Utter shite!


Behold the Squirrels 2014 holiday home for 2 weeks in April.

Image


Luxury :D



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19255
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Resonance wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:Utter shite!


Behold the Squirrels 2014 holiday home for 2 weeks in April.

Image


Luxury :D




I imagine mechs will be seething with jealousy! :rofl:

Who is going to be the first one for 'Through the keyhole'? :howl:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35433
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:
Resonance wrote:
Mr Squirrel wrote:Utter shite!


Behold the Squirrels 2014 holiday home for 2 weeks in April.

Image


Luxury :D




I imagine mechs will be seething with jealousy! :rofl:

Who is going to be the first one for 'Through the keyhole'? :howl:


:hyenas: :hyenas:



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19255
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Lifestyle

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron