Page 1 of 1

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:42 pm
by smeggypants

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:50 pm
by Mr Squirrel
smeggypants wrote:Why not just eat less carbs?



Dont be stupid.....

Who would profit from that? :D

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:37 pm
by smeggypants
Mr Squirrel wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Why not just eat less carbs?



Dont be stupid.....

Who would profit from that? :D


Indeed

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:27 am
by Resonance


Because the stuff with them in are so damn tasty :)

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:01 am
by mecheller38
Pasta is my downfall! However with my back problem I like to try and keep the weight off and noticed a huge difference just shifting years ago to brown / wholemeal pasta, also less pasta and more veg in the bowl.

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:49 pm
by Stanley Tweedle
That's like saying if you have problems having a hangover why not just drink less.

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:43 pm
by smeggypants
Stanley Tweedle wrote:That's like saying if you have problems having a hangover why not just drink less.



Worked for me.


Eventually :hyenas: :hyenas:

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:23 pm
by Channel Hopper
mecheller38 wrote:Pasta is my downfall! However with my back problem I like to try and keep the weight off and noticed a huge difference just shifting years ago to brown / wholemeal pasta, also less pasta and more veg in the bowl.


I don't look down the bowl to check the percentages after a crap, unless it doesn't flush the first time.

Btw there is a website for that sort of thing. Some individuals need to see a doctor

http://www.coolturds.com/latestturds.html

[Link To Youtube Video]

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:26 pm
by Dolls
Ch you sick fucker,that is revolting. :eek: :eek: :rofl:

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:27 pm
by smeggypants
:rofl: :rofl:

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:55 pm
by crumbs
Oh you fucker CH, I was just about to take the first mouthful of my dinner. You cunt!

Why not just eat less carbs?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 am
by mecheller38
Yuk!! :eek: :eek: