Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

L'Oreal Sculpt Up & Nutrilift

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I've no doubt been had, but tonight I purchased some of both of these products as they were on special offer in Tesco. As I'm off on holiday in a few weeks and I'm suffering from a fair bit of loose skin after losing so much weight, I thought I would give this a try.

The Sculpt Up says it has a tightening, girdle like effect that helps you re-discover a more sculpted and refined silhouette. It supposedly has an immediate tightening effect and is reported to help remodel body contours in 3 weeks.

The Nutrilift should be used in conjunction with the Sculpt Up for best effects. It is basically a moisturiser enriched with collagen.

I will report back on my findings! :thumb:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

I'm off to do my first application before bed... I hope I don't go to sleep feeling like I'm wearing a girdle!!! :rofl:

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Well there was no girdle like sensations... surprise surprise! :lol:

Will keep you posted on progress! ;) (If nothing else, my skin will be well moisturised for going away! :thumb: )

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

I'm surprised the infamous purveyor of bullshit L'Oreal hasn't put enough vitamins in one it's BS products and claimed it qualifies as one of your "5 a day".

After all the bullshitters put caffeine in a beauty product to wake up tired eyes. :roll: :roll:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I'm surprised the infamous purveyor of bullshit L'Oreal hasn't put enough vitamins in one it's BS products and claimed it qualifies as one of your "5 a day".

After all the bullshitters put caffeine in a beauty product to wake up tired eyes. :roll: :roll:

Shoosh you! :finger: :pp:

(I missed this post the other day! )

Edited to add............. isn't it Garnier that make the claim about caffeine? :pp:

Anyways.... I came back to say that I actually think there may be a difference in my skin! But probably any old moisturiser would have made a difference....

Really Loves Smeggy's

Return to Lifestyle