Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

M and M Direct

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

I found this site the other week whilst browsing online for some new clothes. Ordered a few things from them (trainers, and three pairs of trouser-shorts) and have to say I'm impressed with the service. They've got a great range of stuff at extremely decent prices as well. I've just ordered some gym gear from them as I aim to join a gym in the next week or so.

The link...

http://www.mandmdirect.com

I'll be buying a lot from them in the future, I think. :cool1:

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Posted on

My son and his mates buy stuff from M and M Direct.

Did you ever join that gym NC?

Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

My sister in law does too , for her boys.

They live on an island and buy practically everything mail order.

Most of it comes here because of the extra carriage charges to the islands and they either pick it up from us in a big load and howk it across on the ferry, or we take it over to them...

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

Ms Honey wrote:Did you ever join that gym NC?

Indeed I did; I joined on Saturday and went for my induction and first session this evening after work.

I LOVED it and am annoyed with myself for not joining long ago. I am rather slim in appearance, but not very fit at all. It's all that sitting down and eating crap all day that's done it. Well, I've cut all the rubbish out of my diet (alcohol included! :eek4: ) and will attend the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday evening and on Saturday after work, plus Sunday morning. I've got a looooooong way to go to get fit, but at least I'm headed in the right direction now.

To say I haven't had any proper exercise for quite a while, I think I did remarkably well, (15 minutes on the treadmill, 15 minutes on the exercise bike, another 15 on another sort of exercise bike, 15 on the rowing machine and 15 on that thing you sort of walk on and the handles move when you do. I don't know its name, but I thought it was the best bit of kit there. :D ) I also did some of the weight-type machines: the leg press, an abdominal machine, and a few others.) though I was shattered throughout it all.

The thing is though, that despite being physically knackered when working out, I feel sooooooooo much better for it- even after just one session; properly energized and buzzing! :eek4: I'm in a fantastic mood, I really am. I have to go to bed very soon, but I'm to hyped up too sleep. :D :o

I'll get posting in the gym thread, I think! :thumb:

The gym stuff I ordered from M&M came quickly and is ace; I'll order more soon. They're a fab company; I stumbled on them totally by accident too.

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Return to Lifestyle