Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Men - What Perfume for your lady?

Fashion, Travel, Hobbies, Pursuits, Fetishes, etc, etc

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

i agree nothing better than a freshly washed human body ..i prefer a freshly washed female body by the way :)
one of my "kinks" :wave: :hmmm: :spank: :oops:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:i agree nothing better than a freshly washed human body ..i prefer a freshly washed female body by the way :)

I can do without the freshly washed though - and specially not smelly soap.

I like a bit of man smell.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:
Essence of wok wrote:Must admit to being a fan of a lack of perfumes, myself. This could be partly down to severe asthma when I was younger (haven't had a serious attack in a long while, touch wood) and aerosols and perfumes being one of my primary triggers.

There's something very primatively-appealing about fresh sweat...

yup! I'll go for that!

Second!

Lets have a vote!

We're about as similar as two completely dissimilar things in a pod.
- Blackadder

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!

Posted on

not saying soap whirls ..just clean x...too many soaps in the past used to smell of gawd knows what ????
i smell of a man ...but what does a man smell like anyway?

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:not saying soap whirls ..just clean x...too many soaps in the past used to smell of gawd knows what ????
i smell of a man ...but what does a man smell like anyway?

well, everyone smells different, dont they....they have their own personal, special smell. mmm.

:thumb:

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

i'm speshul ...fanks whirls xxxx youve made my day :)

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Dolls wrote:I know some perfume can make you gag but I think its just how much women spray on them! Ideal thing is to spray in the air then walk under it, this way you just get a hint.....

So come on chaps. You must have bought *your* favourite perfume for you lady at one time! One that YOU like. ;)

Nope and none.

Can't stand the stuff. I like the smell of woman'' not some throat ripping vomit stench

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:i used to like the perfume in the 80's dolls called ...estee...made by estee lauder a very delicate fragrance ...loved it ...not like the overpowering smells that seem to be about these days :)

Yeah I know what you mean wots, I've always been a fan of classic french perfumes, have loads and they last me years (If you know how to look after a good perfume).

Although thinking back to the late 60's when Estee Lauder was first known the company bought out this perfume and *everybody* loved it ! Even me then. It was called *Youth Dew* every girl was wearing it......I cannot smell that stuff now without feeling very sick....OMG and to think I wore it...... :eek: Also perfumes change with time. In the late eighties it was Calvin Kleins perfume Obsession.......OMG Every woman was wearing it. Ewwwwwww It was soo heavy You have to be careful of what perfume you wear in winter/summer, friend of mine wore Obession in the summer............ :nono: :nono:

I know I am a gal and this thread is for the lads, but.....

I am a French perfume fanatic too, Dolls! As to theYouth Dew, I wore that briefly at one time. Now every time I smell it it takes me back! Ah" Memories. Smells are so evocative of our mispent youth! :pp:

I wore Magi Noir in my 30s for evening wear. My friend's husband told me it made him feel like tearing all my clothes off ;) so she bought some! :rofl:

I wore Vent vert in my 40s. Now I favour Dune, Miss Dior and Coco. I LOVE smelling good. :D :D

Obsession is defo. a winter perfume as it packs a powerful punch. I have worn and loved, Caleche - by Hermes. It is a really classy smell. modern perfumes don't seem to 'do' it for me. They smell yuck on me. :thumbdown:

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/blog ... 75680.html

When you wear the 'right' perfume for you, things happen...well that's what I've found. :oops:

Smeggy if you don't like ANY perfume, you have probably been smelling the kind of cheap modern cack that they churn out these days,or someone wearing a perfume that doesn't suit them. When you wear the right perfume, you smell great and you can tell by the response from the opposite sex whether you stink or not. ;)

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: hopeful

Posted on

oh....Caleche. thats what my mum loved, although I think it was more that her dad bought it for her as her first grown up perfume, so it was a sentimental thing from that point of view.

MILF

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:oh....Caleche. thats what my mum loved, although I think it was more that her dad bought it for her as her first grown up perfume, so it was a sentimental thing from that point of view.

I am probably the same age as your mum. ;)

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

I like Charlie Red. Wife only ever wears perfume if she goes out, which is rare

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Dolls wrote:As I have always loved perfumes my late husband bought me Diors Poison! I just wanted it.... :oops: Ewwww :thumbdown: Also perfumes that we may like may not mix with our body thingys. What smells nice on some people can smell like cats piss on another....... :)

Someone told me once that Poison was created as a kind of joke - that they created a perfume that was so awful ...but they knew that good advertising would sell it....

Could be a load of old bollox, of course.....

You're dead right about the differences between people though, Dolls....

Posted on

I'm going to barge into this thread as a gay woman and say my wonderful gf loves Christian Dior's Addict....I can't wear any perfume that has oil in it, so I use Eau Dynamisante, Princess Diana's favourite apparently.....I also love Jovan Musk Oil though I can't wear it....Oily perfume makes my skin crawl......

WTF was the question anyway?

Posted on

ariane wrote:I'm going to barge into this thread as a gay woman and say my wonderful gf loves Christian Dior's Addict....I can't wear any perfume that has oil in it, so I use Eau Dynamisante, Princess Diana's favourite apparently.....I also love Jovan Musk Oil though I can't wear it....Oily perfume makes my skin crawl......

WTF was the question anyway?

LOL!!!!

Looks like that little house has gone to your head, you cant remember anything

Saying that i dunno what the question was, but i believe the answer is Australian Mongoose

Bless ya!!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

Margaret Thatcher, and the Queen wear Youth Dew.

Apparently the queen wasnt amused when she found out ms T wore it too.

MILF

Posted on

Essence of wok wrote:Must admit to being a fan of a lack of perfumes, myself. This could be partly down to severe asthma when I was younger (haven't had a serious attack in a long while, touch wood) and aerosols and perfumes being one of my primary triggers.

There's something very primatively-appealing about fresh sweat...

I ain't giving up me anti-perspirants for no-one. :pp:

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy
Current Mood: waiting

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:dont tell me dolls you wore it :hmmm: :howl:

I wore it many moons ago, for work! It isn't a bad pong for a cheap perfume. It is a chypre perfume and they tend to suit me.

I think our opinions of perfumes depends on whether they blend in with the natural essences and oils in the skin. My sister loves one of my perfumes when she smelled it on me, but whenshe tried it on her, she hated it!

Some people however can see a perfume on telly and wear it, just cos it is famous or summat.They don't seem to realise that it smells nauseous on them. I used to go into the local palais de danse ladies' room and the stench that wafted out, cheap strong perfume, used to make me sneeze. Certain perfumes can give me a headache too.

Choosing the right perfume is a serious business. ;)

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:Margaret Thatcher, and the Queen wear Youth Dew.

Apparently the queen wasnt amused when she found out ms T wore it too.

I'm surprised Thatcher didn' twear that old favourite of nasty fuckers everywhere .... Pinochet Piss

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I am Chanel No 5 at moment and as well as the perfume also got shower gel and body lotion from Christmas so am drenched in the scent and love it :)

Really Hooked!

Previous

Return to Lifestyle