Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Antimatter atom trapped for first time

Into science? Chat about its amazing wonders here. E really does equal MC^2 -> Einstein would be proud!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:what about the Australian guy they bumped off ...he created an engine that ran on water ........

annie27 wrote:its already been posted .....nah you carry on ....I was lying about this it never happened ;)

So, yet another thread on Smeggys dies immediately after you post your latest CT.

sigh ..I am such a liar ..and you ...you stand up for the truth how Wonderful you are to help us make sense of this crazy world that never seems to get it right .....it not them who gets it wrong .....its US ..... we insisit on wars and torture we want our kids to have body parts blown off to keep us safe ......thank god you are here on Smeggys to keep us on the straight and narrow love .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:sigh ..I am such a liar ..and you ...you stand up for the truth how Wonderful you are to help us make sense of this crazy world that never seems to get it right .....it not them who gets it wrong .....its US ..... we insisit on wars and torture we want our kids to have body parts blown off to keep us safe ......thank god you are here on Smeggys to keep us on the straight and narrow love .

Nothing in the above relates to CERN or their latest discovery, unless you bring something tangiable to the table of course.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
annie27 wrote:sigh ..I am such a liar ..and you ...you stand up for the truth how Wonderful you are to help us make sense of this crazy world that never seems to get it right .....it not them who gets it wrong .....its US ..... we insisit on wars and torture we want our kids to have body parts blown off to keep us safe ......thank god you are here on Smeggys to keep us on the straight and narrow love .

Nothing in the above relates to CERN or their latest discovery, unless you bring something tangiable to the table of course.

No No you are right and everyone else got it wrong ........thank god I have gotten to hear the truth via Channel hopper :D

Posted on

So, nothing tangiable.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:So, nothing tangiable.

not a thing mate .....I am just glad you are here on Smeggys to keep us all on the straight and narrow ..its clear you have our best interests at heart ...trust BIG Pharma ...Trust your Government ...and for fucks sake trust GOLDMAN SACHS and the bankers who they own .......
:thumb: thanks CH ..this is why everything is OK .....

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:So, nothing tangiable.

not a thing mate .....I am just glad you are here on Smeggys to keep us all on the straight and narrow ..its clear you have our best interests at heart ...trust BIG Pharma ...Trust your Government ...and for fucks sake trust GOLDMAN SACHS and the bankers who they own .......
:thumb: thanks CH ..this is why everything is OK .....

oh pity you logged off just after this post :rofl: ;) I guess another smug and non related post will folllow .... :thumb:

oops you are back after asking you advisers how to attack me ...carry on oh Government paid little shill ..........

Posted on

annie27 wrote:oops you are back after asking you advisers how to attack me ...carry on oh Government paid little shill ..........

The only advice I get is from the cats, suggesting now might be a good time to prepare their food.

Insane Poster

Posted on

Seems to me that Annie and Channel Hopper together is a good case for matter and anti-matter.

One is matter of fact and the other is anti matter of fact! :) Take your pick which is which :)

Really Loves Smeggy's

Previous

Return to General Science