Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Awwww big pussies ! Really big!

Into science? Chat about its amazing wonders here. E really does equal MC^2 -> Einstein would be proud!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      


:maddy: Image


Image

User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 33648
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

There was a programme on that guy on Nat Geo Wild. Think it was called the lion whisperer.

In fact they did a big cat week on the channel the other week. There were loads of interesting documentaries.



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 18806
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Resonance wrote:There was a programme on that guy on Nat Geo Wild. Think it was called the lion whisperer.

In fact they did a big cat week on the channel the other week. There were loads of interesting documentaries.



Yes that's the guy! Ermm brave though FFS :hmmm:

:maddy: Image


Image

User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 33648
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:
Resonance wrote:There was a programme on that guy on Nat Geo Wild. Think it was called the lion whisperer.

In fact they did a big cat week on the channel the other week. There were loads of interesting documentaries.



Yes that's the guy! Ermm brave though FFS :hmmm:


From seeing the documentary he is excellent at reading lion body language. Plus the lions seem to genuinely like him, greet him when he goes in the enclosure etc. He even takes them out for a walk (one at a time).

He said he'd had a few scratches and bites from when they play rough though.



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 18806
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:Awwww big pussies ! Really big!


Awwww big pussies ! Really big!

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 17203
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Resonance wrote:
Dolls wrote:
Resonance wrote:There was a programme on that guy on Nat Geo Wild. Think it was called the lion whisperer.

In fact they did a big cat week on the channel the other week. There were loads of interesting documentaries.



Yes that's the guy! Ermm brave though FFS :hmmm:


From seeing the documentary he is excellent at reading lion body language. Plus the lions seem to genuinely like him, greet him when he goes in the enclosure etc. He even takes them out for a walk (one at a time).

He said he'd had a few scratches and bites from when they play rough though.





:eek: FFS I bet! They are seriously big puddies :howl:

:maddy: Image


Image

User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 33648
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

***sits here waiting for the first big pussy dolls joke***

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 112035
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:***sits here waiting for the first big pussy dolls joke***


The echo was a couple of posts ago

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 17203
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to General Science

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests