Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Wasp nest

Into science? Chat about its amazing wonders here. E really does equal MC^2 -> Einstein would be proud!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Resonance wrote:One way to get your cock to swell way beyond its original size I guess :eek: :D


Cheaper than one of those cock pumps (with no doubt similar results).

Whatever happened to the good old vacuum cleaner, and the subsequent excuses at A+E ?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/57173091/Penis

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 23883
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
Resonance wrote:One way to get your cock to swell way beyond its original size I guess :eek: :D


Cheaper than one of those cock pumps (with no doubt similar results).

Whatever happened to the good old vacuum cleaner, and the subsequent excuses at A+E ?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/57173091/Penis




Well practised CH? :hyenas:



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35355
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:Well practised CH? :hyenas:


(Un)fortunately the cleaner attachment was too small to accept my 'membership'. :thumb:

This bloke may require more than a pump :eek:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teess ... ut-6830339

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 23883
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
Dolls wrote:Well practised CH? :hyenas:


(Un)fortunately the cleaner attachment was too small to accept my 'membership'. :thumb:

This bloke may require more than a pump :eek:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teess ... ut-6830339


Clearly off topic. I got stung by a wasp once - I was eating a cheese pastie at the time and it got me on the back of my knee, so although didn't think the incidents were related at the time, they actually MIGHT have been. Let's sausage-roll with that ! It hurt like a fucking paper-cut, it was THAT bad !

Let them eat rich, expensive, funny-shaped, yellow, eggy buns.

User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 2090
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 pm
Location: Follyoaks
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: unplugged

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Bunny wrote:Clearly off topic. I got stung by a wasp once - I was eating a cheese pastie at the time and it got me on the back of my knee, so although didn't think the incidents were related at the time, they actually MIGHT have been. Let's sausage-roll with that ! It hurt like a fucking paper-cut, it was THAT bad !


I can assure you absolutely nothing on this site is :piss: 'Clearly :hmmm: off :breaking: topic'. :deadhorse:

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 23883
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Wasps fly with their legs dangling, bees don't. Einstein said if the bee disappeared off the face of the Earth, Man would only have four years left to live. I don't know what he said about wasps , probably "stoopid, dangly-legged stingy twats"

Let them eat rich, expensive, funny-shaped, yellow, eggy buns.

User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 2090
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 pm
Location: Follyoaks
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: unplugged

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to General Science

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests