Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

I really do agree

All about TV programmes whether you love them or hate them!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

The Beeb has yet to comment
the man is fucking right :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23585738

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

I mostly Agree.

"The BBC is meant to represent values - honesty, decency, values - ITV is not," he told Walker.

"Why should they compete? ITV does that stinking, sodding Coronation Street until you get brained out. Then the BBC comes out with that stinky, slobbing, cliched, mindless moronic EastEnders," said Berkoff

LOL - true though. :)

You're never goign to get honesty out of the BBC though. It's a propaganda machine at heart.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

He ain't wrong. Mind you, Berkoff's stuff is way out there (most of it) so don't expect a season of his plays any time soon :) The audience TV channels cater for these days ain't the brightest, they don't want to learn, they want to be entertained. I rarely watch TV because of this. Shame really :(

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter

Grand Master

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:the man is fucking right :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ahem !

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0219117/

Now write 'I will not rise to the occasion again' a hundred times. :hyenas:

The best facial is a daily facial.

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:the man is fucking right :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ahem !

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0219117/

Now write 'I will not rise to the occasion again' a hundred times. :hyenas:

'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again'I will not rise to the occasion again.

:doh: :rofl: :rofl:

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

There is a lot of crap. They do stuff like wildlife documentaries well though.

Complete Nutter!!

Posted on

Resonance wrote:There is a lot of crap. They do stuff like wildlife documentaries well though.

Agree superb docue's :thumb:

Springwatch etc progs !

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

i only watch the beeb when dr who is on . cactus watches the bollocks programmes they put out , e.g dead enders , doctors . shitly cum prancing etc.

the beeb used to make decent programmes at one time , but now they just seem to be competing against ITV ... if they want to do that scrap the entertainment tax i say !

It's all bollocks!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to TV