Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Help Please with Cuffs Plot!

All about TV programmes whether you love them or hate them!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

:oops: May I ask for some help understanding today's plot? The maker and seller of "legal highs" How was he caught in the end? Was he selling illegal drugs? What was all that 'intentional harm' stuff?

This is shaping up to be a very good series IMHO! :) Anyone else watching this cops show set in Brighton?

Fine Barman!

Posted on

As an act of desperation due to my insomnia I'm watching a few drama shows I never used to bother with.

Saw last weeks and didn't really like it. The one tonight which I have watched a few minutes of seems a load of old bollocks so turned it off. Can't help. :):

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

Thanks anyway diabs. :)

Fine Barman!

Posted on

No idea where the intentional harm bit came from - it's like a chunk of script was missing.

It's okay, but a bit all over the place .... and the agenda to write in gay cops is a bit overbaked.

Let them eat rich, expensive, funny-shaped, yellow, eggy buns.

Really Loves Smeggy's
Current Mood: unplugged

Posted on

I hadn't intended to watch 'Cuffs' again but my stupid Samsung PVR likes to go on immediately to the next programme on the disk and did so tonight - it was Cuffs which I'd put on serial record, so I thought I'd give it a chance.

I thought last night's offering was much better actually. Though writing in bits to include LGBT stuff is slightly annoying. The kissy gay bit wasn't too bad but having the blonde woman who was run over by fleeing schoolboy turn out to be a transsexual, who tried to ignore his/her pain in order to keep the wig on when been dragged out from under the car was odd. I suspect many would probably have laughed uproariously.

The background music was dreadful, painful on the ears in some scenes.

Might watch next episode though.

Never forget the iron law of unintended consequences

Nutter!!
Current Mood: less tired than I was

Posted on

I didn't even spot the transexual thing. I thought she was a granny with a wig. :oops: :D I did enjoy the episode and , as a gay man, it's good to see gay characters. Like most viewers it would seem I also think they are trying to shoehorn too many minorities into one programme. Great story plots though. :thumb:

Fine Barman!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to TV