Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Who wants to be a twat?

All about TV programmes whether you love them or hate them!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Who wants to be a twat?

Jeremy Clarkson is hosting the new Who wants to be a millionaire. Got it on. I'm not sure about him :confused: :confused: :confused:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Who wants to be a twat?

Jeremy Clarkson is hosting the new Who wants to be a millionaire. Got it on. I'm not sure about him :confused: :confused: :confused:

Not really suitable, the show isn't about dealing with controversial subjects, just yes/no answers.

Declan could have a go, plenty of space under the desk for a crate of Newcastle Brown

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Channel Hopper wrote:

Not really suitable, the show isn't about dealing with controversial subjects, just yes/no answers.

Declan could have a go, plenty of space under the desk for a crate of Newcastle Brown

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must say, I did watch the mini series, and although I like Clarkson and his very controversial ways, He was a little impatient at times and some of the sarcasm was lost on some of the contestants. Think he should stick to his day job with the other 2 and cars.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Resident Alcoholic
Current Mood: Giblet Botherer

Posted on

I didn't watch any more episodes. I couldn't be bothered. I guess that says it all

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I didn't watch any more episodes. I couldn't be bothered. I guess that says it all

I watched quite a few. ITV obviously didn't want to give away any big prizes. They'd upped the difficulty and selected a load of thickos as contestants. Most were using life lines before they got to a grand :eek:

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Resonance wrote:
smeggypants wrote:I didn't watch any more episodes. I couldn't be bothered. I guess that says it all

I watched quite a few. ITV obviously didn't want to give away any big prizes. They'd upped the difficulty and selected a load of thickos as contestants. Most were using life lines before they got to a grand :eek:

Is it over already? I thought the program was designed to run and run every day for weeks

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

Lord Gumble wrote:
Channel Hopper wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Must say, I did watch the mini series, and although I like Clarkson and his very controversial ways, He was a little impatient at times and some of the sarcasm was lost on some of the contestants. Think he should stick to his day job with the other 2 and cars.

Cars are now the enemy of the masses though. And only the sandle munchers want to entertain electrickery, but are either too stupid to try homebrew designs or believe somebody else will come to their salvation after wrecking the planet.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Resonance wrote:

Is it over already? I thought the program was designed to run and run every day for weeks

Yes it's finished. Think it was just for the 20th anniversary?

Complete Nutter!!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

Resonance wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Resonance wrote:

Yes it's finished. Think it was just for the 20th anniversary?

Phew :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to TV