Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

What Should I Read Next?

Like a good read? You're not the only one! Talk about it here!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Maybe some of you have heard of this website, or use it. I think its great and gives you books you may not have considered reading. All you do is go to the website below and enter the title and author of a book. Instantly similar titles spring up for you to read.

Simple idea but very effective i find :thumb:

http://www.whatshouldireadnext.com

Posted on

what a great idea - I'm always looking for new ideas.

But I do have a pile to get through first. Thing is, I've got to be in the right mood for the right book - and I never seem to be in the mood I was in when I bought them originally. So they remain unread.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

Piles and piles and piles of them...

I keep on buying them and don't find the time or the right mood to read them. There was a book thread on DS about little gems you had found (I think I even started it) and posters wrote so enhousiastically about the little gems in reading they had found, that I ended up ordering everything from Amazon.... but still haven't read them....

'an angel has no memory'

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

staroffurby wrote:Maybe some of you have heard of this website, or use it. I think its great and gives you books you may not have considered reading. All you do is go to the website below and enter the title and author of a book. Instantly similar titles spring up for you to read.

Simple idea but very effective i find :thumb:

http://www.whatshouldireadnext.com

Just had a look Starr.... that is one dangerous site that is.... :cool1: I can almost feel my pile growing...

'an angel has no memory'

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Socha wrote:Just had a look Starr.... that is one dangerous site that is.... :cool1: I can almost feel my pile growing...

Yes i am sorry for posting such a dangerous site, i have known about it for some time and various places that sell books have made money out of me because of it. So i decided to spread the share the pain with others :rofl:

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Books