Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

It's Bookfair Weekend In Utrecht!

Like a good read? You're not the only one! Talk about it here!!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

..and I'm going........

:partyparty:

A massive hall that KISS played in 1997, (I was there, lol) given over to books, books and more books. Most of the books are so cheap that, when I see one that's €3.95 I think "Oh that's rather expensive, not sure if I can afford that!", and they're all brand new. I usually spend about €30-€40. It's a great time to buy gifts. My partner and I love books and we'll be there all afternoon, and evening...... :elephant: I'll let you know what I get when I get back. :D

Posted on

so what did you buy? :D :yippee: :elephant:

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

oh yeah! I bought about 20 books, 5 true crime, Stephen Leather, Val McDermid, Mark Billingham, Joanne Harris, Ridley pearson, Diane Evans (26a), the cat photo books box set (CATrimony, CATtitude, Caternal Instinct), Come se dice? spanish textbook, Rain Line by Anne Whitney Pierce, CD labels, box of cards...all for less than €40.00! That's Euros peoples. :yeahyeah:

Posted on

wow, what a haul! :thumb:

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

I also got a pair of lovely quality cotton pillows you can embroider your initial on (yeah, right!) in the €40.00.

Posted on

ariane wrote:I also got a pair of lovely quality cotton pillows you can embroider your initial on (yeah, right!) in the €40.00.

:D

Are you still in Utrecht or back home again?

'an angel has no memory'

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Still in Utrecht, Socha! What a scorcher of a day it was too! Lovely....

Posted on

ariane wrote:Still in Utrecht, Socha! What a scorcher of a day it was too! Lovely....

Oh good! It was an absolutely brilliant day, wasn't it.... at least in the North and in Utrecht as well, right?

Must have been busy on the 'terrasjes', there are so many nice ones in Utrecht.... glad you could be here to enjoy one of our summer's days.... :yippee:

'an angel has no memory'

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: unknown

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Books