Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

great telly when the beeb wants to do it:)

Get your fix of Sci-Fi and Cult
Forum rules
No Time Travel!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

welll what can i say about doctor who tonight except FUCKIN GREEEAAAATTTTTT
amazing stuff from david tennant and bernard cribbins especially

congragts to cast and crews :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
was even better in HD with all surround working ...doggies danglies :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

family just been watching it, and a bit sad at DT's departure, not feeling sure if they like the new dr or not...I took the opportunity for some peace and quiet to post

I will catch it later though on BBC3 or i-player. I enjoyed the first part, good to hear the second part followed on in the same manner.

Its clear the budget is huge for DR Who - but then, they are expected to do a lot with it too.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

Doctor Who, Gavin and Stacey, Spooks and Graham Norton all knock the spots off ITV, especially Ant and Dec's Christmas :(: :rolleyes:

Emmerdale is very good at the moment though! :pp:

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:family just been watching it, and a bit sad at DT's departure, not feeling sure if they like the new dr or not...I took the opportunity for some peace and quiet to post

I will catch it later though on BBC3 or i-player. I enjoyed the first part, good to hear the second part followed on in the same manner.

Its clear the budget is huge for DR Who - but then, they are expected to do a lot with it too.

oh trust me whirls ...i won't say anymore ,except watch it :thumb:
i've just rang the beeb to say thanks for a great hour and a bit for great telly ...doggies bits whirls :thumb:

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

i was really impressed with the way the master took on all the costume changes at the end of episode 1 - they could so easliy have just done a couple, but they went on and on...and on...it was great. no corner cutting/expense spared. It was very well done, very convincing and satisfying.

It's coming yet for a' that, that Man to Man, the world o'er, shall brothers be for a' that. (Robert Burns)

MILF

Posted on

i think it was brought back in 2005 just at the right time :thumb:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:Doctor Who, Gavin and Stacey, Spooks and Graham Norton all knock the spots off ITV, especially Ant and Dec's Christmas :(: :rolleyes:

I saw a wee bit of ant and decs christmas - they were doing a play, exactly the way it used to be done on the Generation Game when I was a wee girl - with the participants reading their lines off the props. and then Robbie Williams popped up. He's everywhere!

MILF

Posted on

chinchin wrote:Doctor Who, Gavin and Stacey, Spooks and Graham Norton all knock the spots off ITV, especially Ant and Dec's Christmas :(: :rolleyes:

pants and dick can FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF most annoying cunts EVER
they can shove all of their nintendo :spike: :spike: :spike: shite up their fuckin arses ...
ANNNNNNOYING TWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:

I saw a wee bit of ant and decs christmas - they were doing a play, exactly the way it used to be done on the Generation Game when I was a wee girl - with the participants reading their lines off the props. and then Robbie Williams popped up. He's everywhere!

That would have been about the best bit I guess, although I think I missed it! :pp:

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Whirliegig wrote:

i have a painful spot on my thigh ..i've named it antdecrobbie :D

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:

pants and dick can FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF most annoying cunts EVER
they can shove all of their nintendo :spike: :spike: :spike: shite up their fuckin arses ...

I agree with you about the ad', but find they are ok in small doses :)

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:

I agree with you about the ad', but find they are ok in small doses :)

yes but rodents /insects can become immune to killers :D
quick 7.62mm to the head will put them out of my misery :rofl:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

Poor, poor Ant and Dec! :(:

Fine Barman!

Posted on

Loved Doctor Who. Loved David Tennant - even more than I loved Christopher Eccleston. Matt Smith looks promising in a wonderfully crazy way though.

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy
Current Mood: waiting

Posted on

matts publicity pic is terrible though GIR

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

He can't help looking like Frankensteins monster though.

Whether long range weapon or suicide bomber a wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction whether you're soar away sun or BBC 1 misinformation is a weapon of mass destruc you could a Caucasian or a poor Asian racism is a weapon of mass destruction whether inflation or globalization fear is a weapon of mass destruction whether Halliburton or Enron or anyone greed is a weapon of mass destruction we need to find courage, overcome inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Bra Burning Hippy
Current Mood: waiting

Posted on

GIR wrote:He can't help looking like Frankensteins monster though.

:howl:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dammit. Missed it. David Tennant has to be one of the Best Doctor Whos though. Much better than ecclescaake. I'll wait and see about the next one. Tennant will be hard act to follow.

They should have given the job to Gordon Brown. He'll be out of a job in a few months. He would be hilarious as Doctor Who!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Dammit. Missed it. David Tennant has to be one of the Best Doctor Whos though. Much better than ecclescaake. I'll wait and see about the next one. Tennant will be hard act to follow.

They should have given the job to Gordon Brown. He'll be out of a job in a few months. He would be hilarious as Doctor Who!!

Watch it on the BBC I-Player ;)

Fine Barman!

Posted on

chinchin wrote:
smeggypants wrote::banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Watch it on the BBC I-Player ;)

No need! I just found out Ms Smeggy recorded it!!! - I can watch it on the Big Telly!!! :yippee:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Sci-Fi and Cult