Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Sarah Silverman

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Has anyone seen the Sarah Silverman show? I know they showed some of the first season on the paramount channel a while back.

Ok, so she's american, but I forgave her for that. :) She is absolutely hillarious in an in your face, extremely offensive - non-offensive way. She tackes subjects that other people just wouldn't think of using in comedy. Abortion, the hollocaust, her having sex with God, Drug abuse.......

If you like to be apalled and laughing, this is the one for you.

On a roll!

Posted on

never heard of her, but I think I might be on the lookout for anymore shows :) - nice stripes!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Sarah silverman is dating Jimmy Kimmel, and Jimmy had a running joke where he would have Matt Damon on his chatshow, then bump him by saying 'Sorry, we've run out of time.'

To get his own back, he makes a video of his own with Sarah Silverman.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=41610

On a roll!

Posted on

On a roll!

Posted on

dannybutcher wrote:Has anyone seen the Sarah Silverman show? I know they showed some of the first season on the paramount channel a while back.

Ok, so she's american, but I forgave her for that. :) She is absolutely hillarious in an in your face, extremely offensive - non-offensive way. She tackes subjects that other people just wouldn't think of using in comedy. Abortion, the hollocaust, her having sex with God, Drug abuse.......

---------------------------------------

Was she on Johnathon Ross show the other week ? If it was her,I'm sorry,she did nothing for me,at all.....

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

Nearly on a roll
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Horny

Posted on

Bubble wrote:
dannybutcher wrote:Has anyone seen the Sarah Silverman show? I know they showed some of the first season on the paramount channel a while back.

---------------------------------------

Was she on Johnathon Ross show the other week ? If it was her,I'm sorry,she did nothing for me,at all.....

It was her, but the thing to remember is that on JR she was being interviewed and not actually showing us her polished work. I have to admit that I didn't like her on that, but did see that spark of insanity that usually draws me in.

On a roll!

Posted on

dannybutcher wrote:Sarah silverman is dating Jimmy Kimmel, and Jimmy had a running joke where he would have Matt Damon on his chatshow, then bump him by saying 'Sorry, we've run out of time.'

To get his own back, he makes a video of his own with Sarah Silverman.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=41610

And......

Fame has come back to bite

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Return to Comedy