Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Lee Nelson's Well Good Show - BBC Three

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Hey guys,

Smeggypants has very kindly let me start a dedicated thread for Lee Nelson's Well Good Show on BBC Three. Are there any fans here?

If you haven't seen it yet, the show airs Thursday nights on BBC Three at 10.30pm.

The BBC Three describe it as:
a comedy show which welcomes viewers into the world of irrepressible south London tearaway Lee Nelson as he entertains the studio audience with cheeky banter, tales of mischief-making and puts them through their paces with all manner of daft games.

Here's a pic of Lee...

Episode 4 airs this Thursday, but if you have missed the last three shows you can catch up on the iPlayer here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00spmfp

And here's a taster clip where Lee talks about Relationships with the audience:

Hope you enjoy the show! Feel free to discuss Lee Nelson here and let us know you best bits etc :)

nooby

Posted on

Lee Nelson is great :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

:confused: yet another great step in the dumbing down of the masses ...Quality :D a grown man dressed like a 10 year old rapper wanna be, talking in a strange jamaican/london accent .......and this is entertainment ? God help us :rofl:

ok I will try to watch the whole show ......but the first 60 seconds ...... :groan:

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Lee Nelson is great :)

tell me why he is great ? what did I miss ....my son informs me its parody .....I asked him how much do we parody do we need :confused: Humour now consists of catch phrases ... in broken English :confused: I got the Monty Python catch phrases ...but this ? ..its not even clever .

Posted on

annie27 wrote:... a grown man dressed like a 10 year old rapper wanna be, talking in a strange jamaican/london accent .......and this is entertainment ? God help us :rofl:

Are we back to N-Dubz again ?

Tbh, the humourless trailer put me off setting the recorder, even though I've heard good things about it.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

i stumbled apon this programme last week.

all i can say is that i sat there stoney-faced for 15 mins because it took that long to recover from the first 2 vacuous and unfunny minutes.
it killed off half of my remaining brain cells--the others were killed by the copious amount of vodka i had imbibed.!

Ho Hum! :cheers:

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

robinnia wrote:i stumbled apon this programme last week.

all i can say is that i sat there stoney-faced for 15 mins because it took that long to recover from the first 2 vacuous and unfunny minutes.
it killed off half of my remaining brain cells--the others were killed by the copious amount of vodka i had imbibed.!

Ho Hum! :cheers:

That's why I like it though. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Comedy