Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Paul O'Grady calls the Cu*ts 'bastards!!

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

brilliant :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

I watched Paul O'Grady's speech on his show. I thought it was quite funny at the time.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

I think Mr O'Grady should keep his opinions to himself, whatever they may be. When 'entertainers' (and I use the word in its' broadest sense), have to show clips of debates in parliament in order to get some support, it's a sad day for British entertainment, particularly from one who's never been quite sure which side of the house he's on himself - if you get my drift.
Anyway, what's his problem? He doesn't have to worry about paying the next gas bill, or whether his house is going to be re-possessed, or train fares going up.
Let's keep show business (if you can call it that) and politics separate, otherwise we'll end up like the US. We've copied enough of their bad habits - and none of their good ones - for too long as it is.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

tango15 wrote:I think Mr O'Grady should keep his opinions to himself, whatever they may be. When 'entertainers' (and I use the word in its' broadest sense), have to show clips of debates in parliament in order to get some support, it's a sad day for British entertainment, particularly from one who's never been quite sure which side of the house he's on himself - if you get my drift.
Anyway, what's his problem? He doesn't have to worry about paying the next gas bill, or whether his house is going to be re-possessed, or train fares going up.
Let's keep show business (if you can call it that) and politics separate, otherwise we'll end up like the US. We've copied enough of their bad habits - and none of their good ones - for too long as it is.

That wouldn't be good.

I do share his sentriments though.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

tango15 wrote:I think Mr O'Grady should keep his opinions to himself, whatever they may be. When 'entertainers' (and I use the word in its' broadest sense), have to show clips of debates in parliament in order to get some support, it's a sad day for British entertainment, particularly from one who's never been quite sure which side of the house he's on himself - if you get my drift.

He may be [popular on TV, but like Stephen Fry, his kleptomaniac beginnings will outlive him as will the smears on others he grew up with.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w ... -22271902/

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Mr O'Grady's religious upbringing coming to the fore. As a kid growing up in Liverpool, I can remember hearing many similar comments, from both sides.
Interesting that there's no response from him or his publishers...

They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

Grand Master

Posted on

There is (at the bottom of the link)

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w ... -22289728/

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

We need more like Paul O,Grady telling it like it is ...a bit like my hero of humour and piss take Jon Stewart ...the news is more like a fecking joke ...Paul was a voice for at least part of the nation exposing the Farce that are called PMQs :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: as for him having wealth ....he worked his bloody bones off in some of the vilest paces in Liverpool and around the UK to get where he is ...and he is one of the very few honest people not to be paid off people on TV ..thats why he kept getting moved from station to station he would not sell his values out ..... I want more of this honesty on TV not the pandering we see with weak mild attacks ...he did not say this to get a laugh he was fecking angry ...

Posted on

Paul always *says it how it is* and is very strong in his opinion, I love the guy (Soapbox time now for Dolls) he has supported many animal charities! Good on Paul he has always opened his gob to complain and rightly so.

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

Paul didn't show the political debate or riot footage during his show. That was put in by the YouTuber who that video belongs to. Though Paul's rant in the studio to his audience was real and shown on television.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

Grand Master
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Posted on

Thanks gunner :thumb:

Grand Master

Posted on

Dolls wrote:Paul always *says it how it is* and is very strong in his opinion, I love the guy (Soapbox time now for Dolls) he has supported many animal charities! Good on Paul he has always opened his gob to complain and rightly so.

Dolls did you know Hitler was a veggie and LOVED animals ...Himmler tried to ban Fox hunting just like Blair pretended to ban it :eek: ..... :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_wel ... zi_Germany

Posted on

hasn't fox hunting been banned then :confused:

I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:hasn't fox hunting been banned then :confused:

NOPE its carries on .....it was a pretend law to keep the lentil munchers happy he said anything to get votes . thats why he is a twat ...face it he lied about WMDs that killed millions of innocent people ...do you really think he gives a shit about Foxes ...what do you think all the" Fox attacks Baby" rubbish headline was about ....to justify the "culling " of a beautiful wild animal via fox hunting ...come on get with it Wots .....

Posted on

oh i know he lied about a lot of things annie :)

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

it still goes on here wotsit.

odd thing is that these gits have the cheek to say goodmorning to me--it is usually met with a growl from me and the dog.

someone i know contacted the hunt sabateur movement about the hunt that goes on here and was told that they were just training the beagle pups to follow a trail of aniseed. yeah right!! :fingers:

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Grumpy Old Cow
Current Mood: BANNED!

Posted on

thanks robs :thumb:

It's all bollocks!

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Dolls wrote:Paul always *says it how it is* and is very strong in his opinion, I love the guy (Soapbox time now for Dolls) he has supported many animal charities! Good on Paul he has always opened his gob to complain and rightly so.

Dolls did you know Hitler was a veggie and LOVED animals ...Himmler tried to ban Fox hunting just like Blair pretended to ban it :eek: ..... :D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_wel ... zi_Germany

Ooops sorry annie apologise for late posting :oops:

Yes I did the cunt just hated Jews,gays,blacks and commies :eek:

I said *queers earlier* but that was meant as it used to be mentioned in those days.....I amended my post to say gays. :hmmm:

Effi smoke screen re Fox Hunting........should have been banned yonks ago but can never ever see tories banning it. :(

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

robinnia wrote:

it still goes on here wotsit.

odd thing is that these gits have the cheek to say goodmorning to me--it is usually met with a growl from me and the dog.

someone i know contacted the hunt sabateur movement about the hunt that goes on here and was told that they were just training the beagle pups to follow a trail of aniseed. yeah right!! :fingers:

Yes robs we all know it still goes on and heads are turned *the other way* let the gentry get their effi exercise eh.... :mad1:

Forum Slapper Lush

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Comedy