Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Les Dawson Hologram

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Resonance wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:
Resonance wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:the man was a comedy genius . i was really laughing at the clips on here


Yes, he was a great comic. It takes real skill to pay the piano that badly :rofl: Love his mother in law jokes :D Some of the modern day comedians could learn a lot from the old school :thumb:

sadly res some of the "old school" are seen as "racists" and " misogynists "
load of bollocks :stomp:
comedy was , and should be , about the ability to laugh at ourselves and our differences i think .
fuckin PC bollocks spoiled it :fingers:


Yes, agreed Wots. There is a difference between actually being racist/sexist and making a racist/sexist joke anyway imo.

i went off lenny henry , because he started telling anti - white jokes because . if a white man had told the same jokes about blacks there would have been uproar .
it wasn't the jokes that upset me it was the whole principal that pissed me off :stomp:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Can understand what's been said but Jim Davidson I couldn't stand him! Hebdidnt cover up his out and out blatent racism fucking anti woman as well. Thatcher lover also! That doesn't bother me but the more I see him the more I really disliked him.



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35319
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

and comediennes don't tell anti-men jokes then dolls ?

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:and comediennes don't tell anti-men jokes then dolls ?



Oh yes that's what comedy was all about re Les Dawson mother in law jokes but he was never really crude or bitchy he used his monologues as pure fun and everybody knows a mum n law. I see JM live years ago some jokes were funny but he had so much fucking ego! He fucking loves himself,well he did then To see them live you get it a bit. Mike Read was hilarious live.


At the time of JM wots where were the lady comediennes? At his time there wasn't any!


I. Talking about the seventies,probably ome in unknown clubs etc,they wouldn't at that time get a look in especially at 'men's clubs' etc.



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35319
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:and comediennes don't tell anti-men jokes then dolls ?



Oh yes that's what comedy was all about re Les Dawson mother in law jokes but he was never really crude or bitchy he used his monologues as pure fun and everybody knows a mum n law. I see JM live years ago some jokes were funny but he had so much fucking ego! He fucking loves himself,well he did then To see them live you get it a bit. Mike Read was hilarious live.

JM ?
i agree dolls , the things that annoy me now are the fact we "aren't allowed " to laugh with people that have differences for the fear of upsetting some bloody " action group" WTF :confused:
have these people no sense of humour at all ???

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:
Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:and comediennes don't tell anti-men jokes then dolls ?



Oh yes that's what comedy was all about re Les Dawson mother in law jokes but he was never really crude or bitchy he used his monologues as pure fun and everybody knows a mum n law. I see JM live years ago some jokes were funny but he had so much fucking ego! He fucking loves himself,well he did then To see them live you get it a bit. Mike Read was hilarious live.

JM ?
i agree dolls , the things that annoy me now are the fact we "aren't allowed " to laugh with people that have differences for the fear of upsetting some bloody " action group" WTF :confused:
have these people no sense of humour at all ???



Sorry Jim Davidson. Not only that he still has not moved on from his last jokes hence he is just old hat and he's dated. We've all heard his jokes before and he apparently nicked em from a mate of his.



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35319
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It's only been in the last couple of decades worm are on the comedy scene! Nothingnwrong with that! Comedy is not a closed club for blokes only as its always been.



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35319
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:
Dolls wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:and comediennes don't tell anti-men jokes then dolls ?



Oh yes that's what comedy was all about re Les Dawson mother in law jokes but he was never really crude or bitchy he used his monologues as pure fun and everybody knows a mum n law. I see JM live years ago some jokes were funny but he had so much fucking ego! He fucking loves himself,well he did then To see them live you get it a bit. Mike Read was hilarious live.

JM ?
i agree dolls , the things that annoy me now are the fact we "aren't allowed " to laugh with people that have differences for the fear of upsetting some bloody " action group" WTF :confused:
have these people no sense of humour at all ???



Sorry Jim Davidson. Not only that he still has not moved on from his last jokes hence he is just old hat and he's dated. We've all heard his jokes before and he apparently nicked em from a mate of his.

i remember him winning new faces , as did lenny henry :)

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:It's only been in the last couple of decades worm are on the comedy scene! Nothingnwrong with that! Comedy is not a closed club for blokes only as its always been.

never said it was dolls :pp:
there are some comediennes i do find funny , some i don't . i'm the same with comedians . john bishop is a prime example of that . he's as funny as a broken leg

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote: john bishop is a prime example of that . he's as funny as a broken leg


A broken leg can be better entertainment



('help me') :hyenas:

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 23692
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:
Resonance wrote:
wotsit2 wrote:the man was a comedy genius . i was really laughing at the clips on here


Yes, he was a great comic. It takes real skill to pay the piano that badly :rofl: Love his mother in law jokes :D Some of the modern day comedians could learn a lot from the old school :thumb:

sadly res some of the "old school" are seen as "racists" and " misogynists "
load of bollocks :stomp:
comedy was , and should be , about the ability to laugh at ourselves and our differences i think .
fuckin PC bollocks spoiled it :fingers:



The funniest un-politically correct fat bastard in Britain..

He could even take the piss out of himself in death!


I was bored and decided to update my signature but i couldnt think of anything to put, so i decided to just put Bollocks!

Irritating the humorless since 1973

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10600
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Sexy as fuck!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Channel Hopper wrote:
wotsit2 wrote: john bishop is a prime example of that . he's as funny as a broken leg


A broken leg can be better entertainment



('help me') :hyenas:

good point :groan: :rofl: :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Comedy

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests