Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Around the world with Keith Lemon

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Around the world with Keith Lemon

Anyone got into this? Miss Smeggy Loves it ( Ooer missus ) - I think it's OK, although his 'letch' act is a bit tedious.

This is what ITV says about Lemon's new show

Pack your bags and get ready for a magical mystery tour with “Business Man of the Year”, Keith Lemon.

Each week viewers will follow Keith (BAFTA-nominated comedian Leigh Francis) as he takes time out from his business selling Securipoles in Leeds to travel the world.

While cousin Gary (Paddy McGuiness) holds the fort in Blighty, Keith embarks on his eclectic journey to discover cultures that are totally alien to him.

But Keith won’t be travelling alone: each week he’ll be joined by a different celebrity companion. Together, they’ll sample local delicacies, visit famous – and not-so-famous – landmarks and try their best to blend in with the locals.

On his travels, Keith performs with the Chippendales for Mel B in Las Vegas, takes a Japanese riverboat cruise with Tamsin Outhwaite and gets thrown out of the X Factor academy by Sharon Osbourne.

Tune in to ITV2 on Tuesdays from 10pm for a unique blend of comedy, travel journalism and cringeworthy reality TV, Lemon-style.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

no one else into Keef?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I haven't seen his show but I saw him last year when he was presenting Big Brother's Big Mouth on E4 and he was very funny. I'll give his new show and report back with my findings. :)

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Comedy