Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Comedian Rik Mayall dies

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

A Woman in Winter wrote:Its so sad, and very tragic that rick mayall has died so young, he is the same age as my oldest brother, and that puts things into perspective, my brother could easily fall to the same fate

As for Prick's death, I just hope it been of natural causes, and not something he has done, which would tarnish his name, and upset his family

RIP

Rik


BIB: Might wanna fix that typo (?) :eek4:
I agree BTW about the cause of his death.
I'm going to watch Blackadder soon in tribute :)

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10295
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am
Location: St. Albans, UK
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

grimtales1 wrote:
A Woman in Winter wrote:Its so sad, and very tragic that rick mayall has died so young, he is the same age as my oldest brother, and that puts things into perspective, my brother could easily fall to the same fate

As for Prick's death, I just hope it been of natural causes, and not something he has done, which would tarnish his name, and upset his family

RIP

Rik


BIB: Might wanna fix that typo (?) :eek4:
I agree BTW about the cause of his death.
I'm going to watch Blackadder soon in tribute :)


Its a young ones reference grims. :)



Sit on my Facebook!
Posts: 11555
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Stanley Tweedle wrote:
grimtales1 wrote:
A Woman in Winter wrote:Its so sad, and very tragic that rick mayall has died so young, he is the same age as my oldest brother, and that puts things into perspective, my brother could easily fall to the same fate

As for Prick's death, I just hope it been of natural causes, and not something he has done, which would tarnish his name, and upset his family

RIP

Rik


BIB: Might wanna fix that typo (?) :eek4:
I agree BTW about the cause of his death.
I'm going to watch Blackadder soon in tribute :)


Its a young ones reference grims. :)


yes it is, reference to university challenge bambi episode




User avatar
On two rolls!!
Posts: 174
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:24 am

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

classic episode that woman in winter :D

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

A Woman in Winter wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:
grimtales1 wrote:
A Woman in Winter wrote:Its so sad, and very tragic that rick mayall has died so young, he is the same age as my oldest brother, and that puts things into perspective, my brother could easily fall to the same fate

As for Prick's death, I just hope it been of natural causes, and not something he has done, which would tarnish his name, and upset his family

RIP

Rik


BIB: Might wanna fix that typo (?) :eek4:
I agree BTW about the cause of his death.
I'm going to watch Blackadder soon in tribute :)


Its a young ones reference grims. :)


yes it is, reference to university challenge bambi episode



Ah I see, thanks! :D
Was that Stephen Fry playing Lord Snot? :)

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10295
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am
Location: St. Albans, UK
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

grimtales1 wrote:Was that Stephen Fry playing Lord Snot? :)


It is.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fat-Chance-Simo ... 1862077460

Well worth a read.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 26545
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      




User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35853
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:People on Twitter were speculating that Rik died of a drugs overdose. He was no Peaches Geldof or Amy Winehouse.


It's inconclusive ! Scott he probably had same thing as you '! :(



User avatar
Forum Slapper Lush
Posts: 35853
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: East London with Just Dave now.
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Dolls wrote:Awww he died after a run.


http://news.sky.com/story/1281031/rik-m ... -after-run


Scary! I go for a run when i'm not at the gym!



Trailer Trash
Posts: 9305
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 9:41 am
Location: Fife, Scotland
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

mecheller38 wrote:
Dolls wrote:Awww he died after a run.


http://news.sky.com/story/1281031/rik-m ... -after-run


Scary! I go for a run when i'm not at the gym!


What's the difference between heart 'attack' and heart 'event' ? or is 'attack' not PC anymore :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120386
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

It's not Twat, it's Cunt ! :D


The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 26545
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Previous

Return to Comedy

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests