Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Condoleesa Rice to star in Gavin and Stacey?

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

James Corden reportedly wants Condoleesa Rice to guest star on his BBC Three show Gavin & Stacey.

The actor and writer recently appeared on Neocon revue and was seen leaving an Owl Worship charity gig with the world's most powerful woman on Wednesday night.

A member of the security forces told the Daily Mirror: "Look between you and me and the Spring Loaded Messiah James and Condoleesa hit it off when he appeared to condone her earrings and they got as close as his rotund physique would allow.

A source said. "James has really got the hots for Condoleesa, but imagine the sex!!??! He'd flatten her. She maybe the world's most powerful woman but I'm sure she's snap in two pieces as soon as she was impaled!"

James as imagined Condoleesa as playing a great cameo part as a bi-sexual estate agent from Margate South who seduces ness in a bid to make Smiffy even more jealous and inadequate. "He's asked Condoleesa if she wants to think about taking a part in his third series instead of fucking up the world and she's chuffed to lentils about it. I think James has a bit of a crush on her, and certainly will if he ever gets to go missionary on her. Condoleesa baby is doggies all the way"

Condoleesa's PA called Megan was unavailable for comment and insisted neither her and Condoleesa could speak with their mouth full. A source was whisked.

On two rolls!!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Tittybangbang wrote:Condoleesa's PA called Megan was unavailable for comment and insisted neither her and Condoleesa could speak with their mouth full. A source was whisked.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She'd get on brilliantly with Uncle Bryn! :D

"You're from America? Stone me, Mick, I've seen everything now!" :D

Misanthropic Trucker
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Comedy