Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Family Guy

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      



:rofl: :rofl: This musical spoof is great :)

"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10287
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am
Location: St. Albans, UK
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

:howl: :howl: Love it :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

This is touching and sad :(


"Who does the washing? Who does the drying? No one, with this washer dryer" - Jim Bowen

I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know
I'll never find another you
- The Seekers

"Life is what happens to you when you're away making other plans" - John Lennon

"Names Gene Hunt, your DCI and its 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm havin' hoops!"

User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 10287
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 10:19 am
Location: St. Albans, UK
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: What a shitload of fuck

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Must be a new episode. Brian and Stuey in the future. Cyborg Joe and Frogmire - Ribbity!! :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

We're from the further further further further further future! :howl: :howl:

Brilliant!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

just got Family guy on where a Dolphin comes to live with them. it sounds like Ricky Jervais is playing the Dolphin.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Yeah, on last Sunday. It is Ricky Gervais. Quite a good episode :splif:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter
Website: http://www.philter.org

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7416
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

phild05 wrote:Yeah, on last Sunday. It is Ricky Gervais. Quite a good episode :splif:


Yeah saw the credits :)


Hadn't seen that one before, is it a new one?

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Yep. New episode tonight too :splif:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter
Website: http://www.philter.org

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7416
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

MIssed it. No worries though, BBC3 repeat them a billion times :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:MIssed it. No worries though, BBC3 repeat them a billion times :)


Can't you record them with Sky? Or is the sky box constantly recording porn? :D



Sit on my Facebook!
Posts: 11555
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Stanley Tweedle wrote:
smeggypants wrote:MIssed it. No worries though, BBC3 repeat them a billion times :)


Can't you record them with Sky? Or is the sky box constantly recording porn? :D


I haven't got the energy to organise it really. I'm rubbish with the TV. I spend most of my time on the Net or editing pics adn have the TV on in the background and kind if half watch it. Miss Smeggy runs the SKY and is always recording and watching stuff.

Sky ox recording porn? Be nice if SKY actually broadcast porn!! :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:
smeggypants wrote:MIssed it. No worries though, BBC3 repeat them a billion times :)


Can't you record them with Sky? Or is the sky box constantly recording porn? :D


I haven't got the energy to organise it really. I'm rubbish with the TV. I spend most of my time on the Net or editing pics adn have the TV on in the background and kind if half watch it. Miss Smeggy runs the SKY and is always recording and watching stuff.

Sky ox recording porn? Be nice if SKY actually broadcast porn!! :D :D


About the only thing Babestation is good for is the camel toe's. ;)



Sit on my Facebook!
Posts: 11555
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Stanley Tweedle wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
Stanley Tweedle wrote:
smeggypants wrote:MIssed it. No worries though, BBC3 repeat them a billion times :)


Can't you record them with Sky? Or is the sky box constantly recording porn? :D


I haven't got the energy to organise it really. I'm rubbish with the TV. I spend most of my time on the Net or editing pics adn have the TV on in the background and kind if half watch it. Miss Smeggy runs the SKY and is always recording and watching stuff.

Sky ox recording porn? Be nice if SKY actually broadcast porn!! :D :D


About the only thing Babestation is good for is the camel toe's. ;)



Last time I looked at that it was a cross between Jeremy Kyle and Page 3 :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Image


Shut up Meg :rofl:

Planets and Atmospheres: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter4
The Dome of Clement: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter2#
Minimal Cheese available at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/philter
Website: http://www.philter.org

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7416
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

:rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 119373
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Previous

Return to Comedy

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests