Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

50 Greatest Comedy Moments

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! All shows funny of course!! ha ha ha ha!!!
Forum rules
No Laughing!! ------------------------------------- only joking :)

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Did anybody watch this last night? (although Cant stand some of the *so called comedians) commenting. :mad1:

What amazed me was the viewing figures. Fools & Horses was no 1 and no2 (I think :hmmm: ) The viewing figures 25 Million :eek: tuned in for F&H Christmas special (the batman one) and when they finally got rich. :rofl:

Even some of the other comedys mentioned were over the 18 million mark. Is it they just dont make em anymore like that?

:maddy: Image

Forum Slapper Lush
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: Eff it.

Posted on

I think it's the advent of multi channel TV, there are hundreds of channels to choose from now - and DVDs too. When I was younger there were just 3 channels to choose from - so if there was a good christmas prog, eg Morecambe & Wise christmas special, most of the viewing population would watch that. Sky/cable TV has diluted the viewing figures.

Be yourself - everyone else is already taken.

Really Loves Smeggy's
How Hot Are You?: Sahara
Current Mood: Sad

Posted on

Deb Arkle wrote:I think it's the advent of multi channel TV, there are hundreds of channels to choose from now - and DVDs too. When I was younger there were just 3 channels to choose from - so if there was a good christmas prog, eg Morecambe & Wise christmas special, most of the viewing population would watch that. Sky/cable TV has diluted the viewing figures.

Yes your right, when I was young we only had BBC. :eek: :eek: :mad1: *Dolls showing her age* :howl:

Forum Slapper Lush

Posted on

Dolls wrote:
Deb Arkle wrote:I think it's the advent of multi channel TV, there are hundreds of channels to choose from now - and DVDs too. When I was younger there were just 3 channels to choose from - so if there was a good christmas prog, eg Morecambe & Wise christmas special, most of the viewing population would watch that. Sky/cable TV has diluted the viewing figures.

Yes your right, when I was young we only had BBC. :eek: :eek: :mad1: *Dolls showing her age* :howl:

you are dolls :D itv kicked off in 55 :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:
Dolls wrote:

you are dolls :D itv kicked off in 55 :rofl:

:doh: :oops: :oops: :oops: :)

Forum Slapper Lush

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Comedy