Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

[Corrie] Come on Claire Jump!!!

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

[Corrie] Come on Claire Jump!!!

Frumpy Claire Peacock is involved in a dramatic storyline as the sobbing Corrie Street star is seen on the brink of a suicide attempt.

Claire - played by Julia Haworth - sinks into depression after losing her unborn child and her hair straighteners. She is seen standing on the edge of a hospital roof in dramatic scenes for the long-running soap.
My Hair straighteners! My Hair straighteners! My Hair straighteners!

Crabbie Claire nearly dies from a blood clot on her lungs but in a cruel twist of fortune the illness kills her baby. Distraught, Claire considers taking her own life by leaping off the hospital roof

While she is recovering in hospital she goes missing and the hospital rings her helium filled husband Ashley. ( Oooooo Macksheen! )
My Hair straighteners! My Hair straighteners! My Hair straighteners!

She is then seen sobbing as she contemplates throwing herself off the hospital roof.

Ashely ( Oooooo Macksheen! ) - played by Steve Arnold - rushes to the hospital and unfortunately manages to get to her on time and talk her out of leaping off. Bugger!

Claire confesses to feeling guilty because she never wanted the baby and begs not to be put in a psychiatric hospital. "Please don't put me in a psychiatric hospital!", she begs.
Oooooooooooooooooo Macksheen!

The emotional scenes will be screened on the ITV1 soap later this summer.
Can't wait! :roll: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

I bet you thought you could get away with this and that i wouldn't read it. :nono: :nono: :spank:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

On three rolls!!

Posted on

SULLA wrote:I bet you thought you could get away with this and that i wouldn't read it. :nono: :nono: :spank:

Awww SULLA. :)

I'd forgotten about your Claire Peacock fetish. However it's good to cya!!! :) :cheers: :squeeze:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
SULLA wrote:I bet you thought you could get away with this and that i wouldn't read it. :nono: :nono: :spank:

I'd forgotten about your Claire Peacock fetish. However it's good to cya!!! :) :cheers: :squeeze:

It's not a fetish :oops:

I am pleased to see things going well. I have to pop in more :cheers:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

On three rolls!!

Posted on

SULLA wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

It's not a fetish :oops:

;)

I am pleased to see things going well. I have to pop in more :cheers:

Yeah don't be a stranger! :spank: :D :cheers: It'll be great to have you posting again! :yippee: :cheers: :yippee:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Return to Soaps