Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Barbara Windsor quits Eastenders!

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Barbara Windsor quits Eastenders!

Good riddance I say! I can't stand Peggy Mitchell. I loved Barbara Windsor in the old carry on films though

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120528
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I read about this on BBC News today it actually made the top story in their entertainment section, not really bothered one way or another myself as I don't watch Eastenders much that soap is to depressing.

Image
Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

http://www.main.ffafansite.co.uk/

User avatar
Super Smegster
Posts: 3442
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:19 am
Location: Cymru
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Memory & Humanity is finally here

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I couldn't believe this was one of the top news stories. They're sure to make a big thing of it when she does go :roll: About 7 different endings in case they get leaked.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7194
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: I don't know - I've lost the map!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: recovering

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

like welsh guy, i find EE too depressing to watch.

i have seen the odd episode though and i have to say it is tripe. don't think too much of barbara windsor nor her character.

no great loss if you ask me

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

User avatar
Grumpy Old Cow
Posts: 3323
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Wet Wales
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

robinnia wrote:like welsh guy, i find EE too depressing to watch.

i have seen the odd episode though and i have to say it is tripe. don't think too much of barbara windsor nor her character.

no great loss if you ask me


Lol at least I'm not the only one that can't stand it all the stories seem to be continuous misery or someone is killed and they have about 7 different people who might have done it the Americans had the right idea 2 years ago when they took it off BBC America.

Image
Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

http://www.main.ffafansite.co.uk/

User avatar
Super Smegster
Posts: 3442
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:19 am
Location: Cymru
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Memory & Humanity is finally here

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Welsh_Guy wrote:
robinnia wrote:like welsh guy, i find EE too depressing to watch.

i have seen the odd episode though and i have to say it is tripe. don't think too much of barbara windsor nor her character.

no great loss if you ask me


Lol at least I'm not the only one that can't stand it all the stories seem to be continuous misery or someone is killed and they have about 7 different people who might have done it the Americans had the right idea 2 years ago when they took it off BBC America.


yes--they started that little ploy with "who is the father of michelle fowler's baby".
it was a ratings winner and they have continued to flog that formula ever since.

i wish they'd remove it from our screens here too----isn't life miserable enough without having to view soul-sapping,mediocre-scripted drivel?

gone off now to find pipe and slippers! :doh:

I reject your reality and substitute my own!

User avatar
Grumpy Old Cow
Posts: 3323
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 am
Location: Wet Wales
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: BANNED!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

robinnia wrote:
Welsh_Guy wrote:
robinnia wrote:like welsh guy, i find EE too depressing to watch.

i have seen the odd episode though and i have to say it is tripe. don't think too much of barbara windsor nor her character.

no great loss if you ask me


Lol at least I'm not the only one that can't stand it all the stories seem to be continuous misery or someone is killed and they have about 7 different people who might have done it the Americans had the right idea 2 years ago when they took it off BBC America.


yes--they started that little ploy with "who is the father of michelle fowler's baby".
it was a ratings winner and they have continued to flog that formula ever since.

i wish they'd remove it from our screens here too----isn't life miserable enough without having to view soul-sapping,mediocre-scripted drivel?

gone off now to find pipe and slippers! :doh:


The way TV is going lately I think I might give up watching it altogether I find it boring most of the time give me my music any day over the crap that is reality TV central every Sat and Sun Night.

Image
Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

http://www.main.ffafansite.co.uk/

User avatar
Super Smegster
Posts: 3442
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:19 am
Location: Cymru
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Memory & Humanity is finally here

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

True red wrote:I couldn't believe this was one of the top news stories. They're sure to make a big thing of it when she does go :roll: About 7 different endings in case they get leaked.


The ZBC go to town on story's about themselves. The crapola they broadcast about Strictly Come On My Face is horrendous!! Brucey baby should go where Barbara is going.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120528
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
True red wrote:I couldn't believe this was one of the top news stories. They're sure to make a big thing of it when she does go :roll: About 7 different endings in case they get leaked.


The ZBC go to town on story's about themselves. The crapola they broadcast about Strictly Come On My Face is horrendous!! Brucey baby should go where Barbara is going.


Totally agree. I have no time for any of the soaps, but will admit to watching Coronation Street sometimes. It's about time they took it off for a while - the story lines are just ridiculous. The one on Monday about Kevin taking Molly to the bedroom in the show house was about the daftest thing I've seen in a soap. :roll:

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 6578
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 7:45 pm

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

tango15 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
True red wrote:I couldn't believe this was one of the top news stories. They're sure to make a big thing of it when she does go :roll: About 7 different endings in case they get leaked.


The ZBC go to town on story's about themselves. The crapola they broadcast about Strictly Come On My Face is horrendous!! Brucey baby should go where Barbara is going.


Totally agree. I have no time for any of the soaps, but will admit to watching Coronation Street sometimes. It's about time they took it off for a while - the story lines are just ridiculous. The one on Monday about Kevin taking Molly to the bedroom in the show house was about the daftest thing I've seen in a soap. :roll:


Apart from Molly's breasts, which are truly fantastic, the whole sub-plot is absurd. Every woman I've spoken to about it claims Kevin Webster repulses them. No wonder Sally Webster has a history of shagging exciting and good looking men. He looked even worse with his 'tache. :)


Image

:howl: :howl: :howl: :howl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120528
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Barbara Windsor quits Eastenders!

Good riddance I say! I can't stand Peggy Mitchell. I loved Barbara Windsor in the old carry on films though



tell someone who gives a shit !!!! :howl: :howl: :howl: must be honest ....I have never watched it !!!! :rofl:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Barbara Windsor quits Eastenders!

Good riddance I say! I can't stand Peggy Mitchell. I loved Barbara Windsor in the old carry on films though



tell someone who gives a shit !!!! :howl: :howl: :howl: must be honest ....I have never watched it !!!! :rofl:


You should. it's a hilarious break from faked moon landings and chemtrails. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120528
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Barbara Windsor quits Eastenders!

Good riddance I say! I can't stand Peggy Mitchell. I loved Barbara Windsor in the old carry on films though



tell someone who gives a shit !!!! :howl: :howl: :howl: must be honest ....I have never watched it !!!! :rofl:


You should. it's a hilarious break from faked moon landings and chemtrails. :)



:howl: GIT !!!!!! :rofl: I will stick to my reality and you stick to the Queen Vic then !!!

you forgot Climate change ,Illegal wars and Codex !!!!!!and all my other theories :rofl: so many theories so little time :D




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Barbara Windsor quits Eastenders!

Good riddance I say! I can't stand Peggy Mitchell. I loved Barbara Windsor in the old carry on films though



tell someone who gives a shit !!!! :howl: :howl: :howl: must be honest ....I have never watched it !!!! :rofl:


You should. it's a hilarious break from faked moon landings and chemtrails. :)



:howl: GIT !!!!!! :rofl: I will stick to my reality and you stick to the Queen Vic then !!!

you forgot Climate change ,Illegal wars and Codex !!!!!!and all my other theories :rofl: so many theories so little time :D


I watch Eastenders probably once a month if that. And it's always a repeat on BBC3 while I'm waiting for Family Guy to come on. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 120528
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Barbara Windsor quits Eastenders!

Good riddance I say! I can't stand Peggy Mitchell. I loved Barbara Windsor in the old carry on films though



tell someone who gives a shit !!!! :howl: :howl: :howl: must be honest ....I have never watched it !!!! :rofl:


You should. it's a hilarious break from faked moon landings and chemtrails. :)



:howl: GIT !!!!!! :rofl: I will stick to my reality and you stick to the Queen Vic then !!!

you forgot Climate change ,Illegal wars and Codex !!!!!!and all my other theories :rofl: so many theories so little time :D


I watch Eastenders probably once a month if that. And it's always a repeat on BBC3 while I'm waiting for Family Guy to come on. :)


yeh right Smeggs .....I believe you ! ;)




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Every woman I've spoken to about it claims Kevin Webster repulses them.


Yeah I've heard that from females too - interesting :chin:

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. Ambrose Bierce (1842-1913)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They used to say if an infinite number of chimps typed we would get the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proved that this is not the case...

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 6578
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 7:45 pm


Return to Soaps

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron