Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Eastenders Christmas Scripts Stolen

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Oh dear - looks like Christmas could be ruined! Guess there won't be enough time for re-writes/recordings either!

http://tv.sky.com/eastenders-christmas-nicked

Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7194
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: I don't know - I've lost the map!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: recovering

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

That's easy enough to write; all you need is a handful of arguments and bitchiness, at least one punch-up outside the pub, and make sure no cunt smiles.


User avatar
Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1418
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:03 am
Location: Edinburgh
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Electric!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LektroiD wrote:That's easy enough to write; all you need is a handful of arguments and bitchiness, at least one punch-up outside the pub, and make sure no cunt smiles.


You missed the someone dying/murdered, a couple caught having an affair and a family being made homeless :D

Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7194
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: I don't know - I've lost the map!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: recovering

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

True red wrote:
LektroiD wrote:That's easy enough to write; all you need is a handful of arguments and bitchiness, at least one punch-up outside the pub, and make sure no cunt smiles.


You missed the someone dying/murdered, a couple caught having an affair and a family being made homeless :D

I think between us, we've nailed it!


User avatar
Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1418
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:03 am
Location: Edinburgh
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Electric!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

LektroiD wrote:
True red wrote:
LektroiD wrote:That's easy enough to write; all you need is a handful of arguments and bitchiness, at least one punch-up outside the pub, and make sure no cunt smiles.


You missed the someone dying/murdered, a couple caught having an affair and a family being made homeless :D

I think between us, we've nailed it!



How about a dose of Bubonic plague that quickly spreads to other soaps?

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24097
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

That'll do. Or maybe a plagiarism of Threads where Woolford gets nuked and there's huge mushroom cloud in the Square

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118863
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Mind you there's so much doom and gloom that maybe Eastenders is modelled on a nuclear winter

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118863
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:That'll do. Or maybe a plagiarism of Threads where Woolford gets nuked and there's huge mushroom cloud in the Square



I'd settle for a dirty bomb, slower and enough lingering pain to fill out the final two hour omnibus.

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24097
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

how about .......................


TRIFFIDS!!!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118863
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      






Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests