Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Noel Gallagher to appear on Corrie?

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Noel Gallagher to appear on Corrie?

Haaa!! he should go on Corrie stoned and mistake Norris for a bit of crumpet and shag him up the doofer on the counter of the corner shop!!

Noel stoned and not a cunt :)
Former Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher is reportedly being considered for a cameo in Coronation Street next year.

The ITV1 show is due to celebrate its 50th anniversary in December 2010 and the soap's bosses are apparently looking to mark the occasion by including several star appearances.

Corrie producer Kim Crowther recently said in a web chat with the programme's official site: "We are planning lots for the 50th anniversary; it will be must-see television. It would be fab to see Tracy Barlow back, wouldn't it?

"I would love to bring Hilda back – and Mavis. Noel Gallagher would be great. There are also plans for some new faces in the factory."

Manchester-born Gallagher has previously confessed to being a fan of the long-running series, saying: "Why they've never asked me to be in it is really one of the scandals of our age."

Yeah bring back Mavis and Hilda. please don't bring back that idiot with the big glasses who played the supermarket manager and who now advertises double glazing. he was a complete and utter tit!!

In fact who would YOU bring back to Corrie!!!

I think Gordon Brown should work in Roy's cafe when he leaves office as PM in a few months!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

Bring back ???? I dont even know who has left !!!! :rofl:

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:I think Gordon Brown should work in Roy's cafe when he leaves office as PM in a few months!!

Ironic that the Gallaghers were about the first through Number 10's door following Blair's tea and biccies invite.

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

Well he hardly ever posts on here nowadays :(:

Fine Barman!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps