Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Kat and Alfie to return to Bellenders

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Kat and Alfie to return to Bellenders

Difficult Confession: There have been times, occasionally, when Jessie Wallace has stirred my loins!! :oops:

Arrright maaaate!!

Actors Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie are to reprise the roles of Kat and Alfie in EastEnders this autumn, it has been announced.

Alfie and Kat Moon were last seen on Christmas Day in 2005, when they left Walford for a new life in the US.

Wallace said she was "excited" to "slip back into Kat's stilettos".

Richie added: "I'm very much looking forward to returning to EastEnders to find out what Alfie has been up to and what the future has in store for him."

'Iconic couples'

The star, who became a firm favourite with fans of the show said he was "looking forward to getting my face covered in Kat's lipstick again".

John Yorke, controller of continuing drama, said: "Kat and Alfie are one of EastEnders' most loved and iconic couples so they're bound to get a very warm welcome from viewers when they return to Walford.

"We've had so many new and interesting characters settle into Albert Square since Kat and Alfie departed that it's going to make for fantastic viewing when the feisty, fun duo ride back into the East End."

Kat was best known for her love of wearing short skirts and revealing tops and Alfie was often described as a "loveable rogue".

The pair married on Christmas Day 2003, after Kat broke off her engagement to local gangster Andy Hunter.

At the moment the storyline that is dominating the soap is "who killed Archie Mitchell?".

The murderer will be revealed during a live episode on 19 February to celebrate the show's 25th anniversary.

Article Source

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

[snigger]
actors
[/snigger]

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Posted on

pfffft... "ongoing drama" :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

They were the reason I stopped watching it in the first place, so they ain't gonna tempt me back. Can't stand either of them.

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: Scorchio!
Current Mood: Tired but happy

Posted on

How many times can Eastenders keep bringing back old actors to prop up the ratings its getting kind of old now and how many more of the Mitchells are going to appear that family has more cousins or relatives than anything.

Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

http://www.main.ffafansite.co.uk/

Super Smegster
Current Mood: Memory & Humanity is finally here

Posted on

Welsh_Guy wrote:How many times can Eastenders keep bringing back old actors to prop up the ratings its getting kind of old now and how many more of the Mitchells are going to appear that family has more cousins or relatives than anything.

That's becuase they are all interbred. I'm sure Ben Mitchell will shag Peggy Mitchell soonand he will get pregnant.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Welsh_Guy wrote:How many times can Eastenders keep bringing back old actors to prop up the ratings its getting kind of old now and how many more of the Mitchells are going to appear that family has more cousins or relatives than anything.

That's becuase they are all interbred. I'm sure Ben Mitchell will shag Peggy Mitchell soonand he will get pregnant.

Lol wouldn't put it past Eastenders they will do anything for ratings now, plus wouldn't be surprised if they make Ben the 1st Gay Mitchell in the soap.

Cymru Ar gyfer Rhyddid

http://www.main.ffafansite.co.uk/

Super Smegster
Current Mood: Memory & Humanity is finally here

Posted on

Welsh_Guy wrote:
smeggypants wrote:

Lol wouldn't put it past Eastenders they will do anything for ratings now, plus wouldn't be surprised if they make Ben the 1st Gay Mitchell in the soap.

I thought Phil Root Vegetable was the first :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps