Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Bet Lynch to return to Corrie

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Bring back Reg Holdsworth.!!!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

gawds sake aggaaaiiinnnn :groan:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

I watched it as a girl ...but Mum still loves it ....so let me get this straight ...about 15 murders in one street :hyenas:
in about 10 homes ..... :howl: ...a real estate agents dream eh :howl: ....fecking hell :rofl: :hyenas:

Posted on

What's amazing about Corrie is that to the left of The Rovers is an overhead railway bridge. Yet just to the right of the bridge, where the line should continue is the back alley of the terraced houses. Doesn't makes sense. :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:What's amazing about Corrie is that to the left of The Rovers is an overhead railway bridge. Yet just to the right of the bridge, where the line should continue is the back alley of the terraced houses. Doesn't makes sense. :)

Psssst ...its not real love :hyenas: and brain dead brits dont care ..as long as they can talk about it like its real life .. :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:What's amazing about Corrie is that to the left of The Rovers is an overhead railway bridge. Yet just to the right of the bridge, where the line should continue is the back alley of the terraced houses. Doesn't makes sense. :)

Psssst ...its not real love :hyenas: and brain dead brits dont care ..as long as they can talk about it like its real life .. :D

I don't mind Corrie now and again. I go through phases. Sometimes a bit of escapism isn't bad for you. Although I wonder if Corrie will ever tackle the Zionist problem. :howl: :howl: :howl:

Or there'll be a neo-mancunian False Flag and Dev's Corner shop will be the target of Liverpudlian terrorists. The start of the "War On Scousers!"

Ken Barlow will become the Puppet President Of Coronation Street - "You are either with us or with the Scousers!"

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps