Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Lisa Fowler returns to EastEnders

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Scott Nelson wrote:Lucy Benjamin is to make a one-off return to EastEnders later this year, it has been announced.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/ea ... eturn.html

oh joy ...... :ninja: ...who ????

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:Lucy Benjamin is to make a one-off return to EastEnders later this year, it has been announced.

here she is , made up to look nothing like her on the front cover of Annie's favourite magazine.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

here she is , made up to look nothing like her on the front cover of Annie's favourite magazine.

NOT

Posted on

Awwwww come on!!!. we all know you're a subscriber!! Tell us about your daily session watching Loose Women!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:Awwwww come on!!!. we all know you're a subscriber!! Tell us about your daily session watching Loose Women!

:howl: I would rather slash my wrists for entertainment ...it was OK with Kay ..a lot of real political talk (like The View )...but then it was dumbed down ,and the whole thing became a sham ...its unbearable now a farce :throwup: fucking Coleen ( I would let my 16 year old son shag a hooker )Nolan makes me angry ..even in Iceland ads :D

Posted on

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Awwwww come on!!!. we all know you're a subscriber!! Tell us about your daily session watching Loose Women!

:howl: I would rather slash my wrists for entertainment ...it was OK with Kay ..a lot of real political talk (like The View )...but then it was dumbed down ,and the whole thing became a sham ...its unbearable now a farce :throwup: fucking Coleen ( I would let my 16 year old son shag a hooker )Nolan makes me angry ..even in Iceland ads :D

You've only gotta look at the studio audience - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:

You've only gotta look at the studio audience - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have never seen the audience ...its hard enough to watch the panel and the fecking stupid guests ...like I said I miss Kay Adams ..she brought real debate to the day .....and they got rid of her FAST .......

Posted on

annie27 wrote:I have never seen the audience ...its hard enough to watch the panel and the fecking stupid guests ...like I said I miss Kay Adams ..she brought real debate to the day .....and they got rid of her FAST .......

Is that Kay 'I need a shit, I should get paid for reporting it' Adams ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

Insane Poster
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps