Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Lisa Fowler returns to EastEnders

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Scott Nelson wrote:Lucy Benjamin is to make a one-off return to EastEnders later this year, it has been announced.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/ea ... eturn.html



oh joy ...... :ninja: ...who ????




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:Lucy Benjamin is to make a one-off return to EastEnders later this year, it has been announced.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/ea ... eturn.html



oh joy ...... :ninja: ...who ????


here she is , made up to look nothing like her on the front cover of Annie's favourite magazine.

Image

Image

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118885
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
Scott Nelson wrote:Lucy Benjamin is to make a one-off return to EastEnders later this year, it has been announced.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/ea ... eturn.html



oh joy ...... :ninja: ...who ????


here she is , made up to look nothing like her on the front cover of Annie's favourite magazine.

Image

Image




NOT




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Awwwww come on!!!. we all know you're a subscriber!! Tell us about your daily session watching Loose Women!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118885
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:Awwwww come on!!!. we all know you're a subscriber!! Tell us about your daily session watching Loose Women!


:howl: I would rather slash my wrists for entertainment ...it was OK with Kay ..a lot of real political talk (like The View )...but then it was dumbed down ,and the whole thing became a sham ...its unbearable now a farce :throwup: fucking Coleen ( I would let my 16 year old son shag a hooker )Nolan makes me angry ..even in Iceland ads :D




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Awwwww come on!!!. we all know you're a subscriber!! Tell us about your daily session watching Loose Women!


:howl: I would rather slash my wrists for entertainment ...it was OK with Kay ..a lot of real political talk (like The View )...but then it was dumbed down ,and the whole thing became a sham ...its unbearable now a farce :throwup: fucking Coleen ( I would let my 16 year old son shag a hooker )Nolan makes me angry ..even in Iceland ads :D



You've only gotta look at the studio audience - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118885
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:Awwwww come on!!!. we all know you're a subscriber!! Tell us about your daily session watching Loose Women!


:howl: I would rather slash my wrists for entertainment ...it was OK with Kay ..a lot of real political talk (like The View )...but then it was dumbed down ,and the whole thing became a sham ...its unbearable now a farce :throwup: fucking Coleen ( I would let my 16 year old son shag a hooker )Nolan makes me angry ..even in Iceland ads :D



You've only gotta look at the studio audience - :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:


I have never seen the audience ...its hard enough to watch the panel and the fecking stupid guests ...like I said I miss Kay Adams ..she brought real debate to the day .....and they got rid of her FAST .......




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:I have never seen the audience ...its hard enough to watch the panel and the fecking stupid guests ...like I said I miss Kay Adams ..she brought real debate to the day .....and they got rid of her FAST .......


Is that Kay 'I need a shit, I should get paid for reporting it' Adams ?

The best facial is a daily facial.

User avatar
Insane Poster
Posts: 24128
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:40 pm
How Hot Are You?: Siberia
Current Mood: unknown


Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron