Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Incest on coronation st?

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Just on the old DS looking at the soaps ( Yeah, I'm THAT cool)

then I spot this picture


Image


little bit sick to suggest that if you ask me.....

For those of you who watch corrie you will get it.

for those who don't. Izzy is in the wheelchair, that man is Kirk. Owen however is Izzy's dad.

A disgusting typo.

:fingers: Mike :fingers:
:colin:


Image

User avatar
On a roll!
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am
Location: Manchester
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Oh Dear!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118322
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Oh Dear!!

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118322
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I'd get it on with Maria!!!


Image

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118322
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I'd get it on with Michelle (Kym Marsh)

Image



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19240
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I'd get it on with both of them.

And probably Tina aswell... Image


All at the same time :chin:

:fingers: Mike :fingers:
:colin:


Image

User avatar
On a roll!
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am
Location: Manchester
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

mkr10001 wrote:I'd get it on with both of them.

And probably Tina aswell... Image


All at the same time :chin:


Oh yes, I forgot about her. She's pretty fine, but overdoes the fake tan at times, which makes her look a bit ridiculous.



User avatar
Complete Nutter!!
Posts: 19240
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Well I tweeted the perverts and they haven't changed it yet lol

Sick. :P

:fingers: Mike :fingers:
:colin:


Image

User avatar
On a roll!
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 am
Location: Manchester
How Hot Are You?: Centre Of The Sun
Current Mood: unknown

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

mkr10001 wrote:I'd get it on with both of them.

And probably Tina aswell... Image


All at the same time :chin:


Now ya talking :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118322
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

this was a soap thread not a lust thread ..... :roll: :D please just give us a normal decent person on a soap ,,its not like I even watch this shit .....but talk about brainwashing a nation ..........no one is to be trusted ..all men are evil killers or cheaters and all the women are crazy evil bitches or are stupid to fall for idiots or killers every time :confused: how many people can you relate to in your life that fits this screwed version of reality ?




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:this was a soap thread not a lust thread ..... :roll: :D please just give us a normal decent person on a soap ,,its not like I even watch this shit .....but talk about brainwashing a nation ..........no one is to be trusted ..all men are evil killers or cheaters and all the women are crazy evil bitches or are stupid to fall for idiots or killers every time :confused: how many people can you relate to in your life that fits this screwed version of reality ?


There's little to watch on soaps apart from the lust these days. That's why they cast pretty people. :)

Hollyoaks is the worst example.

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118322
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:this was a soap thread not a lust thread ..... :roll: :D please just give us a normal decent person on a soap ,,its not like I even watch this shit .....but talk about brainwashing a nation ..........no one is to be trusted ..all men are evil killers or cheaters and all the women are crazy evil bitches or are stupid to fall for idiots or killers every time :confused: how many people can you relate to in your life that fits this screwed version of reality ?


There's little to watch on soaps apart from the lust these days. That's why they cast pretty people. :)

Hollyoaks is the worst example.


well if you had studied Edward Bernays rule of how to create a new vision of society ......you would get why this shit is on our screen ;) lust is the new norm and control of lust is scorned upon ;)




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:this was a soap thread not a lust thread ..... :roll: :D please just give us a normal decent person on a soap ,,its not like I even watch this shit .....but talk about brainwashing a nation ..........no one is to be trusted ..all men are evil killers or cheaters and all the women are crazy evil bitches or are stupid to fall for idiots or killers every time :confused: how many people can you relate to in your life that fits this screwed version of reality ?


There's little to watch on soaps apart from the lust these days. That's why they cast pretty people. :)

Hollyoaks is the worst example.


well if you had studied Edward Bernays rule of how to create a new vision of society ......you would get why this shit is on our screen ;) lust is the new norm and control of lust is scorned upon ;)


Sure, but whatever anyone else's agenda for broadcasting lust, I Like lust. Lust is great!!! :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118322
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:
smeggypants wrote:
annie27 wrote:this was a soap thread not a lust thread ..... :roll: :D please just give us a normal decent person on a soap ,,its not like I even watch this shit .....but talk about brainwashing a nation ..........no one is to be trusted ..all men are evil killers or cheaters and all the women are crazy evil bitches or are stupid to fall for idiots or killers every time :confused: how many people can you relate to in your life that fits this screwed version of reality ?


There's little to watch on soaps apart from the lust these days. That's why they cast pretty people. :)

Hollyoaks is the worst example.


well if you had studied Edward Bernays rule of how to create a new vision of society ......you would get why this shit is on our screen ;) lust is the new norm and control of lust is scorned upon ;)


Sure, but whatever anyone else's agenda for broadcasting lust, I Like lust. Lust is great!!! :)


of course it is ..but now its shoved down kids throats so kids are not being allowed to be kids they are being told they are missing out on something ,its been a slow kill process but it worked ...kids have no regard for not just handing it over ..they have been spoon fed the shag mentality by the media ..if you are not at it it you are a looser and a geek .




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


Funny you mention that, my fave soaps Casualty and Holby city are very similar to that. Less murders, more freak accidents to laugh at and a whole lot more ham acting than even Corrie could muster.

But in all seriousness, I first started watching it when there was nothing else on during November and I was watching a load of episodes featuring Dr Winters and her downward spiral into depression via workplace bullying and no-one actually liking her because of her brusque manner - all of which culminating in her hanging herself in time for Christmas. (She got better...)

And seeing the strangely likable doctor getting tomented like this and seeing her hang herself was strangely powerful to me. So watching her slowly pull herself back from the brink and watching the awful Dr Evans (who was behind the bullying) finally get what was coming to her made the whole thing worth it.

But now that I've been watching Casualty for so long now, it's the TV answer to putting on a pair of slippers.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7045
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Residing somewhere in Sengenydd
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove.
Oh no. It is an ever-fixed mark which looks upon tempests and is never shaken.

User avatar
On a roll!
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Just outsida York
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Pleasant

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:


I'd end up robbing the place just to annoy Norris.

If you aren't willing to stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Lex iniusta non est lex

User avatar
Grand Master
Posts: 7045
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Residing somewhere in Sengenydd
How Hot Are You?: Frosty Weekend in Rhyl
Current Mood: Snarky

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:


Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1954
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Location: Scotland

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Salazar wrote:
MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:


Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...


PPP™


ROFL :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118322
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Next

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest