Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Incest on coronation st?

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D

But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:

Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...

Really Loves Smeggy's

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D

But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:

Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...

PPP™

ROFL :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

shouldn't you merge the thread with the one about the jocks in the lift smeggy ? :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Posted on

wotsit2 wrote:shouldn't you merge the thread with the one about the jocks in the lift smeggy ? :rofl:

hehe :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

smeggypants wrote:
Salazar wrote:
MissBrown wrote:

PPP™

ROFL :D :D

:howl: I love that name ......I would love to see the picture of me that Salazar has in his head :D I imagine a Dame Edna type , Funny thing is I bet I am way more liberal about sex than Salazar any day of the week :hyenas:

Posted on

Salazar wrote:
MissBrown wrote:

Isn't it called Freshco anymore? :confused:

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove.
Oh no. It is an ever-fixed mark which looks upon tempests and is never shaken.

On a roll!
Current Mood: Pleasant

Posted on

i got one of my artist friends to do a sketch of annie for you salz
:hyenas:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

It's all bollocks!
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps