Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Incest on coronation st?

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:


Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...



User avatar
Really Loves Smeggy's
Posts: 1954
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm
Location: Scotland

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Salazar wrote:
MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:


Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...


PPP™


ROFL :D :D

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118877
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

shouldn't you merge the thread with the one about the jocks in the lift smeggy ? :rofl:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

wotsit2 wrote:shouldn't you merge the thread with the one about the jocks in the lift smeggy ? :rofl:


hehe :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

User avatar
Aliens Ate My Chicken!
Posts: 118877
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:32 am
Location: Smegland
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

smeggypants wrote:
Salazar wrote:
MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:


Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...


PPP™


ROFL :D :D


:howl: I love that name ......I would love to see the picture of me that Salazar has in his head :D I imagine a Dame Edna type , Funny thing is I bet I am way more liberal about sex than Salazar any day of the week :hyenas:




Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

Salazar wrote:
MissBrown wrote:
annie27 wrote:I am up to my back teeth with Corrie I gave up a long long time ago ...I understand storylines ...but would you continue to live on a street with a bunch of Murdering, wife shagging cheats ,and that every Xmas a bus might hit your house or a fire willl break out ......sod that for a laugh I would shift :D


But there is the plus side. Whenever you are out of work you can get a job (within half an hour) somewhere just a stones throw from your house. :yippee: At worst you might have to go round the corner to Freshco :shrug:


Careful Miss, or should that be Ms. You don't want to give away your age. We already have the purple-permed pundit Annie on here...


Isn't it called Freshco anymore? :confused:

Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove.
Oh no. It is an ever-fixed mark which looks upon tempests and is never shaken.

User avatar
On a roll!
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: Just outsida York
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: Pleasant

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

      

i got one of my artist friends to do a sketch of annie for you salz
Image
:hyenas:

Trying is the first step towards failure...Homer Simpson
"Ahhhhhh bollox.... whats the point "... Me :D
I would like to thank the MOD for all of their support over the years ...thanks for fuck all :fingers:
do whaaaaaa ? :tizzles:

User avatar
It's all bollocks!
Posts: 47305
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Sunny, scintillating Blackpool . Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttt
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day
Current Mood: FUCKIN' FUCKITTY BOLLOCKS !!!

Previous

Share this Topic on Facebook:

Return to Soaps

Similar topics

  • Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
    Top of Page

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests