Smeggy's Forums

Forums where you CAN vent!

Skip to content

Gail is still confused! - Corrie Weds 19th 2008

A fly on the wall observing the fictional escapes of the soap world.

Top Forum Index Page New Posts

Posted on

Gail is feeling lucky to be alive and admits that she’s still confused about the speculation over Jason.
Meanwhile, Audrey goes to the yard to speak to Jason herself and when he tells her they were rowing because he thought Sarah had had an abortion, she starts to consider other possibilities as she recalls whose partner really has had an abortion. She resolves to confront David and find out exactly what’s going on.
Carla is enjoying the attention she’s receiving after the engagement and secretly hopes that it's all making Liam jealous. However, when Tony proposes to her again when no one is around she happily accepts.
Meanwhile, Michelle is panicking about Ryan going to Cornwall and has grilled Nick over every aspect of the trip, however, it's clear she's more worried that she's going to lose her son to Nick.

No doubt David will continue to travel the uneasy path of not knowing whether he will be exposes. Clair get's another admirer from the army of Corrie fans. That makes a total of two. SULLA has a friend. or Rival? the plot thickens . :)(

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

"Capitalism profits from War - Humanity profits from Peace."

Aliens Ate My Chicken!
How Hot Are You?: The Big Bang!!
Current Mood: Won Tons Mons

Posted on

It's quite good at the moment! I thought Gail had said that about Jason deliberately, sacrificing her son-in-law for her demon seed!

I used to work in Harrods and Helen Worth has the biggest tail of people following her around of anyone else famous I saw.

Loves The place!
How Hot Are You?: A Nice English Summer's Day

Posted on

kimi wrote:It's quite good at the moment! I thought Gail had said that about Jason deliberately, sacrificing her son-in-law for her demon seed!

I used to work in Harrods and Helen Worth has the biggest tail of people following her around of anyone else famous I saw.

Despite the frog face, she has a long history of tight jeans and cameltoe so I've always been a fan :)

-----|0| None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. |0|-----

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Posted on

kimi wrote:I used to work in Harrods and Helen Worth has the biggest tail of people following her around of anyone else famous I saw.

Strange that. Did the store detectives think she was Wynona Rider :confused:

NB. Thanks for the hot pics Smeggy :thumb:

No greater friend, no worse enemy.

On three rolls!!

Posted on

SULLA wrote:
kimi wrote:I used to work in Harrods and Helen Worth has the biggest tail of people following her around of anyone else famous I saw.

Strange that. Did the store detectives think she was Wynona Rider :confused:

NB. Thanks for the hot pics Smeggy :thumb:

Gail as well?

Do you have Gail and Claire fantasies? :)

Aliens Ate My Chicken!

Return to Soaps